contest selection

Discuss the latest contests, contest strategies, and scores!
T T
Forum Rookie

contest selection

Post by T T »

I love the daily contests, but can we play more of a variety, How about if we play 100 hands,50 hands,10 or even 5 hands. We can play dream card, quick quads, wheel games, Just a suggestion.

doris13
Video Poker Master

Post by doris13 »

well T T, i suggested this about a week and a half ago and never got a response from webman.good luck! 

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Sorry if I missed the question earlier.I knew we'd get this request once we went from 1 game a month to 8 different games I'd love to get more games in too, and we'll probably do this at some point in the future, but it could be a while. We're going with a rotation of 7 games, for a number of reasons, and to start with we chose the 7 most popular formats. Every player likes some more than others, but hopefully there's something for everyone in the mix.It would definitely be good to get some additional variety in there such as Dream Card, QQ and Wheel like you suggest. My guess is these would be among the first that we'd add if/when we move beyond the 7 game format (and maybe a little Multi-Strike action?).  I'm sure more variety is something everyone would like to see. It will be a while before we see anything like that though. As always, thanks for the feedback. We're always looking for ways to make the experience better for everyone.