Free Contest Games

Comments and suggestions about VideoPoker.com
BillyJoe
Video Poker Master

Re: Free Contest Games

Post by BillyJoe »

How can you have a monthly contest if you change it to end the 5th of the next month to satisfy one player.
I think you misunderstood what I was asking for. I did not request that the Monthly Contest change, but rather, the date on which the extra games earned for the Daily Contests in a month go away.

For example, this month's Monthly Contest will run through the last day of June. If you do not use any extra games for the Daily Contests BEFORE this month's Monthly Contest begins, they will just go away.

As "one player", I know that WebMan does not have to satisfy me. I thought it may be beneficial to all players who participate in the Daily Contests.  

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

I think it was just a confusion of terms and she was referencing the Winner's Challenge taking place each month.

Sandrina Roc
Forum Regular

Post by Sandrina Roc »

I was talking about the winner's challenge contest.  Someone wins $250 if they have the most points in one month, right?  If the points are carried over to the next month, it messes up that contest.  Now you know, use them by the end of the month or lose them.  If you carry them forward a few days, someone else may have a problem with that.

BillyJoe
Video Poker Master

Post by BillyJoe »

I think it was just a confusion of terms and she was referencing the Winner's Challenge taking place each month.

Gotcha - my bad.

BillyJoe
Video Poker Master

Post by BillyJoe »

So I only lost June's Winners Challenge by 100 (122 to 22).
GEEZ !!

edog743
Video Poker Master

Post by edog743 »

The winner had 133 win's billy

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Billyjoe,You only played 100 sessions total, so you couldn't possibly have won this month. 22 out of 100 isn't too bad. I think people over-estimate the odds of winning in a short 100 hand session.edog,You played 260 sessions.You won 76. That's very good.Naturally,
the more you win, the more opportunities you have. So the curve goes up
pretty severely towards the top of the leaders. If you get off to a
good start, you will have much better (more) chances in the Winner's
Challenge. Or have a nice run as we saw several members do this month,.

BillyJoe
Video Poker Master

Post by BillyJoe »

The winner had 133 win's billy
Yes - you are right EDog. I was looking at 2nd place. I feel MUCH BETTER now..