Dip sh**

Comments and suggestions about VideoPoker.com
jsup
Forum Newbie

Dip sh**

Post by jsup »

I just wanted to out myself for being a dip sh**. I waited all month for the 24th so I could play the monthly tournament, and then forgot to play!! I still played the daily and weekly tournaments. So it isn't like I wasn't logged in and using the site!! Duh!!

Galeygoo
VP Veteran

Post by Galeygoo »

It almost happened to me a couple of months, too, jsup. I think maybe (at least when you have contest page up) that it would be nice to see something like "Play Now" instead of "view details" or whatever it does read. ...just sayin

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

it would be nice to see something like "Play Now" instead of "view details" or whatever it does read. ...just sayin----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I am not a premium member, but a wonderful idea.

Galeygoo
VP Veteran

Post by Galeygoo »

It almost happened to me a couple of months, too, jsup. I think maybe (at least when you have contest page up) that it would be nice to see something like "Play Now" instead of "view details" or whatever it does read. ...just sayin

hmmmm....great idea Now I know I wont't miss this months tourney....lol Thanks for listening....