Problems with name/score not a ppearing

If you are having problems with a game on this Web site, post here.
sherry033
Forum Newbie

Problems with name/score not a ppearing

Post by sherry033 »

I am a gold club member and am having problems with my name not appearing on most of the games. I am using Internet Explorer. When I play the single hand draw bonus poker, my name doesn't appear. I can see the top ten scores but they never change. If I play 10 minutes or so, my screen freezes and I have to totally exit out of the site. About the two games that only work are the 50 play and the 100 play poker games however, my score only changes about every 20 minutes or so. I am very frustrated!

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Sherry, are you on high speed or dial-up?It's very strange that 50 play and 100 play would behave differently and there is no way it should take anywhere near 20 minutes to update even at the slowest of times. I'll check to see if there is a different code set in those games but it sounds like something else must be at play here. It's possible that there is a security setting blocking the games from storing your scores, but first let me know if you are on a slow internet connection and if you have any other connection issues sometimes browsing other sites.