Flash 9

If you are having problems with a game on this Web site, post here.
7come11
Forum Regular

Flash 9

Post by 7come11 »

Hi - I get the following error message when trying to play:

Alternate HTML content should be placed here.This content requires the Macromedia Flash Player.Get Flash

Just happened for the first time tonight, went to Adobe and did the activeX install of Flash Player version 9 to no avail. Tried several times and did a couple re-boots.  Downloaded version and re-installed version 8 that the FAQ says is required and that still didn't do it. Tried to disable the plugin and re-enable it as well.  Kind of at a loss.   Any thoughts?

Have been able to access other sites that use Flash, but still getting same error message here.

Thanks - 7come11

7come11
Forum Regular

Post by 7come11 »

In case anyone else is having this issue, I just found the fix...needed to delete it from Control Panel and in IE Add-ons.  Re-installed the Acticex .msi file and it's working (you'll need to download the flash player 8 full installation file).
Happy betting - 7come11

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

I believe that is correct.  Uninstall flash player from the Control panel > add remove programs

Then reinstall it. I will work to correct the error message so that it gives a valid description of the error.