wins not registering

If you are having problems with a game on this Web site, post here.
Bertotti
Forum Rookie

wins not registering

Post by Bertotti »

HI WEBMAN, I AM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM WITH SCORES NOT REGISTERING ON SCOREBOARD. I USE INTERNET EXPLORER. I HAVE A PC. CREDITS RECORD BUT DO NOT SHOW ON SCOREBOARD. i USUALLY PLAY SOME FORM OF 100 PLAY. HAD NO PROBLEM DURING CONTEST BUT WHEN I WENT BACK TO REGULAR PLAY-IT STARTED AGAIN. IT TAKES A FEW HANDS BEFORE SCORES STOP REGISTERING, BUT CREDITS ALWAYS ACCURATE.  I REINSTALLED MY ADOBE AND REFRESHED BROWSER. I JUST CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE . WE TALKED BEFORE THE CONTEST AND U THOUGHT U HAD IT FIGURED OUT. I AM SOOOOOOOOOO  CONFUSED?????

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Bertotti, we have tested this a lot the past several days and haven't found any scores actually being lost. What we've observed is that playing quickly in 100 play, as the scoreboard credits are not real-time, your credits on the scoreboard can change a lot in between refreshes on 100 play... you could win 1200 points on a hand, but two deals later if you don't hit anything, it would look like it was never recorded when the scores refresh because the credits would have been lost already (500 per deal).Is it possible this is what you've observed? Has it ever been a win of over, say 10,000 credits that was seemingly not recorded? If not, I'll need more information since we haven't been able to reproduce it at all here. Something that would help would be writing down your starting credits on the game each time, both on the game display and the scoreboard to the right. Then when a score seems to have been not recorded, hit the "refresh scores" link on the scoreboard to update it and again write down the credits both within the game window and the scoreboard. Then send that to me. If you do this a few times, it may help us sort this out.Thanks!