off color humor

If you are having problems with a game on this Web site, post here.
Bertotti
Forum Rookie

off color humor

Post by Bertotti »

I don't  know where else to report this , but Jimmy Brown said he was going to tell a clean joke and then prceded to tell a joke about a man licking a fgirls ahole. I swear if I could keep this chat permantley off I would

Bertotti
Forum Rookie

Post by Bertotti »

you might want to look over all discussion tonite. men-Shemp etc totally off color. I turned off chat and it came back up. I don't think this is appropriate

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

We will soon be releasing a new chat system with better filters and controls for members to get the experience they want (including turning the chat off permanently). In the meantime, if you experience something like this please copy and paste the chat window and email the contents to forum@videopoker.com for review.

estes1
Forum Regular

Post by estes1 »

i saw something yesterday that made me very angry.Bertotti told webman something she found offensive and a lot of people ganged up on her.this is free speach folks.dont say anything that you dont want grandkids to see.if you want to tell an off color joke send them a pm.just remember this im in her corner now.and i dont back down.  Estes1

mammajamma

Post by mammajamma »

There will always be "cliques" in these web groupsI was even told once not to chat/type and remain quiet after I had typed one sentence, totally just going along with the chat, which wasn't anything out of the ordinary.So there will always be those who dominate the chat area.Of course, this isn't right, but it will never cease in this world.I would like to see an "ignore" button you could select on any particular person but this may be difficult to program.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Such an ignore button is in the works, mammajamma. 

BillyJoe
Video Poker Master

Post by BillyJoe »

Well, I'm glad I was watching football last night . Can't you just hit the "X" on the VP CHAT to turn it off now? 

OKathyO
Forum Regular

Post by OKathyO »

There will always be "cliques" in these web groups

I was even told once not to chat/type and remain quiet after I had typed one sentence, totally just going along with the chat, which wasn't anything out of the ordinary.

So there will always be those who dominate the chat area.

Of course, this isn't right, but it will never cease in this world.

I would like to see an "ignore" button you could select on any particular person but this may be difficult to program.

OKathyO
Forum Regular

Post by OKathyO »

WOW MAMA...I've never seen anyone not be welcomed into chat.  I'm sorry that happened to you.  Of course I only play till about 10 PM EST...sounds like things heat up in later evening.  I hope that one experience won't keep you from joining in again!

BillyJoe
Video Poker Master

Post by BillyJoe »

Well, I'm glad I was watching football last night . Can't you just hit the "X" on the VP CHAT to turn it off now? 
Oh, I mis-read your comments earlier. You want an ignore button to "delete" viewing the comments of just certain people   from the chat page, not the whole chat page. I get it now.