Why so many problems? (please see email)

If you are having problems with a game on this Web site, post here.
brmcc74

Why so many problems? (please see email)

Post by brmcc74 »

I have tried to look past some of these issues. Why still annoyimg ads after I have went gold? Why couldnt I get in this site yesturday at all? Why cant I get into the training mode today? WHY have I went gold?  And why does my gold  status DISAPPEAR from time to time only to reappear later?

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

It's because you are not Gold any more. Please check your email for further information.

brmcc74

Post by brmcc74 »

EVERY MONTH YOU GUYS SEND ME THIS EMAIL AND THEN WITHIN DAYS IT MAJICALLY MAKES THE TRANSACTION.  So what is to blame insufficient funds? Please $6

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

I was going to keep it to email, but since you posted I will respond here and hopefully it will also be helpful to someone else in the future.When you are billed each month, your bank/credit card company authorizes the transaction. In this case, your bank sent a message back that the payment was declined. You would have to ask your bank about the reason. All we get is a "declined" message and the payment is revoked. The system then tries again the next day. In the past, it appears the second automatic transaction was successful.  In this case, it was declined 3 days in a row which results in automatic cancellation by the system.I'm not sure what the reason is that your bank/card is declining the charge, but if you receive notification of a declined payment I would not simply ignore it as it could indicate an important issue with your credit card.I'm sorry you experienced this problem. I would definitely call your bank to make sure there are no problems with your account that you are unaware of.

brmcc74

Post by brmcc74 »

Ok thx for speedy replies. Its not a credit card. The $ isnt the issue but must be a security issue with the financial institution. Maybe this is why I couldnt access this site yesturday. I just figured that maybe since it has happened in the past(then went through) that there would be a reason for it on this end. I maybe having vp withdraws, frustrating. I will contact them and check with them.