games playing slow

If you are having problems with a game on this Web site, post here.
doris13
Video Poker Master

Re: games playing slow

Post by doris13 »

windows 7 ie 11 6 gb ram chrome today while playing the weekly i got that sound distortion

Mare2548
Forum Regular

Post by Mare2548 »

Hi Olds,I meant to ask you about Ccleaner. Would it be safe for Windows XP? Does it take care of registry problems? I may need something. Thanks!

kennybobby

Post by kennybobby »

WM...
whats up tonight? everything playing horrifically sluggish!!
lots of others in agreement.
same as always here--using chrome

chattycattty
VP Veteran

Post by chattycattty »

I am using chrome as well. Never seen the games this slow for an extended period of time. It is hard to enjoy when the games are playing so sluggishly.

doris13
Video Poker Master

Post by doris13 »

took forever to play daily last nite.at least 5 second delay between hitting draw and cards being dealt

wildman49
Video Poker Master

Post by wildman49 »

took forever to play daily last nite.at least 5 second delay between hitting draw and cards being dealt'Same here Doris, ever since they added mobile poker play this site has slowed to a crawl. They like to blame your browser, but all other sites I go to runs fine.

wildman49
Video Poker Master

Post by wildman49 »

WOW this morning playing as fast as I have ever seen. So it was my browser last night! LMAO

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

There was a server issue last night that has been resolved.

kennybobby

Post by kennybobby »

hiya WM...happy monday morning to ya!!!
(ok-pleasantries completed)
what the **** is going on the past few days especially?
sunday btwn roughly 2-5pm cdt...spent 2 1/2hrs trying to get anything to load so I could play. Now very early monday am---same issues and several folks coming on chat asking same thing.
No changes here, just like always--google chrome, win8, cookies tossed--several times and happens on both my laptops.
This morning for example--mthly took forever to load, regular ultX never did, as well as multi-strike, cleo...
ok---help me!!! please and thank you

onemoretry
Video Poker Master

Post by onemoretry »

I, too, had a terrible time trying to play the monthly contest yesterday morning.

First, I played with Windows 10, and their new browser, Edge. I then switched to Chrome, and finally I tried our Apple laptop with Safari.

The games stuttered and stopped, completely freezing up for periods, and then playing OK for a while before acting up again. It was agonizing, to say the least.