ads

If you are having problems with a game on this Web site, post here.
bigboy

Re: ads

Post by bigboy »

[QUOTE=bigboy]
?? Entertainment?? Oh, you must mean that obsessed stalker who keeps lurking around the forum. I think he should be let back in.

Does get a little dull without him.  Not dull enough to let him back in, but still...I'm going over to his site later to see what's up in the Land of Rob.[/QUOTE]

You don't have to. Just tell him to PM you right here. He'll be along very shortly.

faygo
Video Poker Master

Post by faygo »

[QUOTE=bigboy]
?? Entertainment?? Oh, you must mean that obsessed stalker who keeps lurking around the forum. I think he should be let back in.

Does get a little dull without him.  Not dull enough to let him back in, but still...I'm going over to his site later to see what's up in the Land of Rob.[/QUOTE]

cd

I was there today. Couldn't help myself I was bored to hell with practicing. He was doing his usual trashing of Shadowman. Talked about a couple of his "Special Plays".

Said he doesn't use strategy, but in another one of his musings, he referred to his strategy.

I find this site very entertaining. Especially WM

Went through all the trouble to mess with Bsafe On line to get to VPFree.
What a waste. Found Jean Scott and Bob dancer responding to items there. Wonder why Mr. Dancer never comes on here where his VPW is being sold??? Are you guys too strong for him?

bigboy

Post by bigboy »

Wonder why Mr. Dancer never comes on here where his VPW is being sold??? Are you guys too strong for him?

Because than he would have to answer questions about why VPW was........ Oh, never mind.

faygo
Video Poker Master

Post by faygo »

[QUOTE=faygo]
 Wonder why Mr. Dancer never comes on here where his VPW is being sold??? Are you guys too strong for him?

Because than he would have to answer questions about why VPW was........ Oh, never mind.[/QUOTE]

I know the shotgun is loaded. Pull the trigger.

bigboy

Post by bigboy »

[QUOTE=bigboy][QUOTE=faygo]

Because than he would have to answer questions about why VPW was........ Oh, never mind.[/QUOTE]

I know the shotgun is loaded. Pull the trigger.[/QUOTE]

I'll keep the pistol holstered. But on a side note, did you ever notice that when you're dealt a 6 in front of a 9, you usually end up screwed.

cddenver
Video Poker Master

Post by cddenver »

I was there today. Couldn't help myself I was bored to hell with practicing. He was doing his usual trashing of Shadowman. Talked about a couple of his "Special Plays".

Said he doesn't use strategy, but in another one of his musings, he referred to his strategy.

I find this site very entertaining. Especially WM

Faygo, I must be almost as bored as you - I just got back from Rob's site.  Latest article is on TDB.  Is that what you were referring to?  I was shocked to read that he considers the PAYTABLE of vital importance!  For TDB, gotta have 9/7, 9/6 won't do.  I breathed a sigh of relief when in the next sentence or two he says that TDB is an exception to the rule that paytables don't matter (whew!).  Need that 9/7 to overcome the short pay on trips.

I got  too - he says without batting an eye that a TDB session needs an $11K bankroll, then later recommends not playing TDB on 10 play as it requires a "prohibitive" $14K bankroll.

I'll agree again with what you wrote about WM - not your average WM.

And, last but not least, hit another RF on 50-cent play yesterday.  Two in the last week!  Puts me back where I should be as far as RF's go, so now I'll have to find something else to whine about.

shadowman
Video Poker Master

Post by shadowman »

Two in the last week!  Puts me back where I should be as far as RF's go, so now I'll have to find something else to whine about.

You can whine for me, especially if I can get two in a week. 10 RFs this year in 675K hands.

cddenver
Video Poker Master

Post by cddenver »

You don't have to. Just tell him to PM you right here. He'll be along very shortly.

I'm not that bored, yet.  Might come down to a choice between PM'ing Rob or saying some more nice things about WM.

cddenver
Video Poker Master

Post by cddenver »

You can whine for me, especially if I can get two in a week. 10 RFs this year in 675K hands.

I'm dead average now - 6 in 240K hands.  Want me to make you feel better?   The two I've hit in the last week came only about 8K hands apart.  Of course, one has to take into account the four month dry spell before that...before last week I was wondering if I'd finish the year above average in anything except 5's-K's (banner year for those guys).  Still way under for Aces, SF's, 2's-4's.

oej719
Video Poker Master

Post by oej719 »

What alias or alias's is he using now? I have an idea on a couple of late comers.

Also if you PM a suspened member are they able to read it?
If so I might send a few of my own. Been wondering what he looks like in a 18k necklace.
You can put lipstick on a pig but it is still a pig.

Will New England resort to cheating again this week to win? Or will they find some "SPECIAL PLAYS." Stay tuned to find out. ......

I always thought that Eduardo might be a Fa La La La La.... La la la la alias. I saw his scores in the beta games. I think he was sneeking in some special plays on us.
Nay just kidding.