how many bowling fans are there here?

Discuss all things Las Vegas. Hotels, restaurants, good deals, airfares, cabbies, conventions, shows, etc.
royal flush
Video Poker Master

Re: how many bowling fans are there here?

Post by royal flush »

i bowl in 2 leagues, when in  lv like gold coast fpdw and bowling

jc1656
Forum Regular

Post by jc1656 »

I will play at red rock while I am there and I hope to get off my bad run of losing trips!!!!!!!!!

Eduardo
Video Poker Master

Post by Eduardo »

Good luck, jc1656!

EDC1977
Video Poker Master

Post by EDC1977 »

I will play at red rock while I am there and I hope to get off my bad run of losing trips!!!!!!!!! JC, if you game as aggressively as you bowl, I think you're gonna be alright. If you're a DDB fan, you've learned to take the bitter with the sweet. Now you need to start another winning string on the PBA, no better place than a major But I have to ask, why'd you forgo Fountain Valley?Time to heal or time to play?

jc1656
Forum Regular

Post by jc1656 »

EDC I was shooting for the DICK WEBER but my knee is not responding like I wanted it to, I don't think I am ready for the T of C but you gotta start somewhere! I think I can get through the first day but I don't know about day 2. BOWL to WIN!

EDC1977
Video Poker Master

Post by EDC1977 »

JC, Your style of bowling is more plant-and-shoot as opposed to several who are more slide dependant. The amount of power and revs generated by your swing are very much like Robert Smith,Wes Malott and Tommy Jones. Its easy for me to be an armchair bowling coach because I'm not bowling the sport pattern. That said, is it harder for you to play extreme outside like Parker or Scroggins?

jc1656
Forum Regular

Post by jc1656 »

They are more comfortable out there but I am a lot more comfortable inside(I am a righty trapped in a lefthander).The guys on tour always tell me I should have been righty cause I think and bowl like a righty!

faygo
Video Poker Master

Post by faygo »

The "rightys" can crank them all they want, there is nothing more beautiful than a left handed roll. In my humble opinion.

shadowman
Video Poker Master

Post by shadowman »

I tend to get cranky when I see that beautiful roll kicking my butt.

EDC1977
Video Poker Master

Post by EDC1977 »

I tend to get cranky when I see that beautiful roll kicking my butt.   I often get beaten by the cranky ones as well as the crankers. I like to think my style is a right handed Parker Bohn or a Paul Fleming. If I could devote the time, I'd like to be as smooth and consistent as Mike Durbin. Shadow, maybe you could get a body brace and roll a couple games with me.     Faygo are you seeing Earl Anthony as you quoted that?