Gambling With an Edge April 21st

Discuss all things Las Vegas. Hotels, restaurants, good deals, airfares, cabbies, conventions, shows, etc.
Frank Kneeland
VP Veteran

Gambling With an Edge April 21st

Post by Frank Kneeland »

Anyone Remember the very first book on Joker Poker? We'll will have the author on tomorrow Bradly Davis. In his own way his was as much an innovator and trail blazer as Stanford Wong...oh and did I mention he worked for NASA?I'm sure the interview will be very interesting and with any luck I can sell him a pen for 12 million dollars.We'll also be recapping all error types and giving you the secret to finding & fixing type III errors, the didn't see it's. Hopefully by now you have all looked at the selective attention video I posted last week in the April 14th notes section on my radio show page.Our Live Air-Time is: 7 PM Thursday nights on KLAV Talk-Radio 1230am In Las Vegas. You can listen live a: http://www.klav1230am.com/~FK

Frank Kneeland
VP Veteran

Post by Frank Kneeland »

In addition to our normal show this week I recored a special interview on Tuesday which is only available from my Website. Dr. William McCown interviews myself and three top VP professionals including my old boss.It's not one of our regular shows, but I think you'll all find it very interesting. The main goal was to give the doctor his first access to folks in our profession. We wanted to see if we could identify any common personality traits that might be insulating professional players from the more negative aspects of gambling, for the possible purpose of developing new treatments strategies.

You'll have to be the judge if we succeeded.

It's a hour long and commercial free.

Go to https://www.progressivevp.com/radio_show.php

Look at the very bottom for the "Apr 18th" link.

If you listen to this show and have any suggestions or insight you'd like me to pass on to Dr. McCown please feel free to contribute. If you were ever going to contribute this is the time to do it.

Send email to: gamblingwithanedge@gmail.com

Sincerely,

Frank Kneeland