April 2014's agenda

Discussion about gambling in Atlantic City
DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

April 2014's agenda

Post by DaBurglar »

I mentioned clearing out all the comps I have in AC before waving bye bye to everything except the no limit holdem poker tournaments at Borgata that have the best value and least probability of being sabotaged by some South Park influenced cheating neophyte who wants to gum up everyone else's good time with a toilet seat full of phony chips!!To this end, I have booked a whopping two weeks of "free rooms"   ("FREE" means anywhere from 5 bucks to 15 bucks per night)  spanning April 12 thru April 26.......there are several Poker Tournaments in this period which will receive my utmost enthusiasm, but due to the Trump properties (especially Taj) sending me a crapload of comp'd food, gifts & stuff, including about $600 in free play spread out over the two weeks, I will play EXTREMELY cautiously and limited in the handfull of Video Poker machines which, in the past, have been LEAST unkind to me......The Poker Tournaments will be a warm up to a VEGAS jaunt for the World Series of Poker, whereby I will be going from May 31 through at least June 12, possibly longer.....I (along with my brother) are actually looking into renting a apartment for the Month of June....I believe there are properties or establishments that specialize in offering people extended lodging in Vegas, very similar to Business travelers using places like EXTENDED STAY AMERICA.    I think I will continue this portion of the thread in the Vegas Chit chat......

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Good luck in the World Series of Poker DaBurglar.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Sounds like a great and adventurous ( sp?). trip. Best of luck and health too!!