Galeygoo
VP Veteran

Re: Tram Tax

Post by Galeygoo »

You are NASTY....and pretty funny. 

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

Can this website enact a word usage tax? Posts up to 65 words are tax free, posts 66 to 125 words would be taxed at .09% of annual membership charge; 126 to 190 words would be .12% of annual membership charge; posts exceeding 191 words would be capped at .18% of annual membership charge. Just a thought...Well as usual you are entitled to YOUR opinion and thoughts .... but this frequent complaining about so called "too long" posts simply highlights what I have previously described as the sheer LAZINESS and inability of most people to (1) simply "think"; (2) apply their minds to any subject matter more complex than 2+2= 4  (or "22");  (3) keep more than one topic or issue afloat within their "minds".    In other words, I should not be criticized simply because I post thorough and well reasoned thoughts that might extend beyond a few paragraphs.     No one ever bothers to actually take me on beyond your (tedlark's) snarky immature pointless pot****s!    Notes1 tries (emphasis on "tries") to construct logical and thorough and well reasoned responses, or even the occasional initiated argument, but often runs afoul of his own mysterious "stats" or "proof" for his points....If my posts are too long then just SKIP them....I've told you this many times already, yet you continue to read them and then lob more potshots at them......obviously on some subconscious level you (and everyone else here) enjoy reading my posts because you keep responding to them.    It is just as I have maintained for a long time......when you see the USA society today, with people like the teapartiers on their right with their absurd slogans and vicious, hateful "non-issues", and the liberal left demonstrators clamoring for LGBT Rights and the right to continue to kill unborn children without consequence, all the while politicians of all stripes say one thing in public while privately accepting millions of dollars from the special interest or private sector "player/company" of their choice.......the American People would much rather accept a Simple straight forward LIE, than a Complicated, Involved and subtle  TRUTH.    People just cannot think and comprehend anymore beyond a certain limit.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

18%.

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

18%.ok fine  who (or what) do I make the check out to?    "Dirty Harriet" and a party of Favorites? 

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Payable To: National Rifle Association

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

Payable To: National Rifle AssociationFine, let me see your most recent mental health checkup results and background check looking for ANY criminal activity or convictions.....if I see so much as a parking ticket, or if you have even the slightest inkling that you may be prone to depression, I am only paying 17.5% ....not the full 18%.     Don't like it?   tough donuts.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

I figured you'd weasel out someway.

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

I figured you'd weasel out someway. "weasel kill ya", as Cliven Bundy and the gang said to the Feds......ooops

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Fit and trim people find DB's POV "hard to swallow."   But, it's a free forum. You want to hijack threads, go for it. 

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

Fit and trim people find DB's POV "hard to swallow."   But, it's a free forum. You want to hijack threads, go for it. 

not quite a Hijack. more of a tangential offshoot, since I was responding to notes1 post which was responding to YOUR initial post....the topic of taxes leads directly to governement spending on Pensions (which are driven by healthcare costs more than ANYTHING else by FAR).....I then seized upon the whole healthcare issue by putting emphasis on a part of healthcare that people would really rather not talk about primarily because it is indeed HArd to swallow:  People do not WANT to accept blame or responsibility for anything these days, ALL PEOPLE, and this is no exception (smoking and obesity).