CaesarsAC May 5 - 9

Discussion about gambling in Atlantic City
Than01
Forum Regular

CaesarsAC May 5 - 9

Post by Than01 »

We were at CaesarsAC on Thursday - Monday. Thursday and Friday were total busts. On Saturday things got better.
We were in the poker progressive smoking section and wife was playing DSTP DDB nickels 10 hands - 70 credits per play. Its the machine right by the door where the cocktail waitresses come out. Its the only on that side in a row of three machines. She kept playing and hitting and had over $1,400 in the machine. Then the screen went green and a tech comes over and said the machine reset. Brought it back up and she played a little while and hit nothing, so she cashed out. On Sunday, I was playing DSTP DDB quarters, but was only playing one line - 7 credits. This machine backs up to the machine the wife played Saturday. Its in a row of three - One DSTP and the other two are STP. I was playing the one line and had about $80 from some small hits. I hit deal (no multiplier) and held just the king of clubs. Hit draw (no multiplier) and up comes the ace, queen, jack and ten of clubs for a royal. Was I surprised. Don't remember holding one and hitting. Overall we still left in the hole, but had a good time, attended the Derby party and had fun there too. This was our second 4 day trip to Caesars this year and totaled about 19,000 base points and Diamond for next year. So not too bad.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Congratulations, even if you did leave with a minor loss. 75% Diamond already. Very busy row, right across from my bank. I only do about twenty TC per visit with full pay JOB grinding, so no illusions about exceeding Gold. I imagine that on Thursday and Friday the cocktail waitress chatter was minimal. But on the weekend it's a total hen house. Unfortunately that high traffic area is where they parked my machines of choice!  

Than01
Forum Regular

Post by Than01 »

I know your machines well FAA. Haven't played them much though since you get 1 TC per $50.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

If mine were in your spot, much better on my nerves. I don't even know what the hell you're playing, but when it's hot, it's hot.