Sports Betting

Discussion about gambling in Atlantic City
FAA
Video Poker Master

Sports Betting

Post by FAA »

My first sports bet was Sunday, an inauspicious debut to say the least. I picked the Browns to cover 8.5 points against the rival Steelers. Not only did they lose by 15, they fired their coach and offensive coordinator the very next day! It was an $11 bet to win $10. A $3.67 hourly loss, an AC bargain. The Browns tied them on opening day and have looked good despite their dismal record. You'd think I could catch a break. I'm just an unlucky gambler. Futility in all I touch. The Midas Touch in reverse.

Carcounter
Video Poker Master

Post by Carcounter »

My business partner and I opened Draft Kings and Fan Duel accounts because they gave you a matching bonus on your first deposit. We have taken Mike Francesa's (WFAN in NY) 3 Friday afternoon picks and run with them. He has been bad this year, but we are down only a little because of the matching bonuses. Went 2 and 1 last week and almost 3-0, but the Bengals couldn't hold on to a big lead. Had them at-3.5 and they won by 3. Betting NFL games will make you crazy if you put any serious money on them. We do $100 on each of 3 games each week. No more than that. Just enough to keep your interest

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Misery loves company. Squandered bonus is pathetic, too. That's like squandered free play. $10 per game will be my limit. It makes me too crazy. I would laugh at the sports lounge lunatics. I don't want to become one. As the Greeks advised, moderation in all things.