vote for BIDEN and his party

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Re: vote for BIDEN and his party

Post by olds442jetaway »

I’m not so sure we are declining in popularity but we sure are dying off. I heard the numbers on the news today I forget what they are, But we’re speaking of Korean war vets. Funny they didn’t mention World War II. I guess that’s because there are so few left. I am blessed to still have my World War II veteran dad at age 96 years young.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

americans are in favor of re-opening the country....safely. dems are too scared or lazy, everyone knows it.

americans are in favor of re-opening schools...safely. dems are too scared , lazy or beholden to teachers unions. everyone knows it.

americans want the street violence to end. dems tried to play cute with the thugs, and are the cause of the violence continuing. everyone knows it.

americans want more police, not less. the dems favor defunding. everyone knows it.

black americans favor school choice and republicans support it. dems are against it. everyone knows it and why.

america allows more legal immigration than any other country. americans favor borders and legal immigration. dems want illegal immigration for the purpose of getting votes. everyone knows it.

americans do not support free healthcare for all illegal immigrants. dems do. everyone knows it.

biden is losing his lead. biden is changing his positions. dems are scared. everyone knows it.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

one hundred and fifty (150) corporate CEO's located in NYC, sent a letter to ny mayor;

-crime needs to be reduced
-quality of life in nyc has dropped
-public safety needs to be restored

they are essentially threatening those in charge of the city/state. fix things or we may move. yesterday's news, 15000 apartments empty in nyc. old news, people are leaving the area in droves, moving companies flooded with requests. housing values dropping.

how sad, the city that thinks it is so smart, the city that voted in liberal policies, the city with no bail for criminals, the city that allowed rioters/looters and destroyers of private and public property, the city that defunded the cops, is now going down the toilet. boo hoo. couldn't happen to a more deserving place.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

1500 vacant aparments in a city of ten million people. Do you realize how stupid this sounds?
Almost as stupid as saying the city defunded the police.
As a famous mystic yogi once said- no one goes there anymore, it's too crowded.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

15 thousand, in manhattan alone, according cnbc

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

That was Manhattan and it did set a record. A new high 5 percent. Radio 880 AM said the average rent is still over 4,000 a month. I can’t remember if they said 42 or 48 but either way, that is insane. For 4,000 a month I could buy a mansion if that was going to be my mortgage payment. An 800,000 mortgage for 30 years at 4 percent would cost me about 3,800 a month.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

NYC hitting new lows, nearly every day. i remember when we were discussing the police getting water tossed on them. some of us argued this could lead to more serious law breaking an should be stopped asap.

but, NO was the response from folks like BR and eduardo. this is minor, the police should just get used to it, as an innocent event. well, look now. that disrespect for police, that some said should be tolerated has turned into a nightmare, where now the business leaders are threatening to move, if order is not restored. i hope they leave. go someplace where crime is not a problem and taxes are lower.

this is just indicative of liberal mentality. what harm does it cause if some young people make targets out of cops, with buckets of water. now, it is bottles filled with concrete, blinding lasers, burning, destruction, guns and murder. well done dems, another success on your part. put in some idiotic rules, it goes bad and leave it to others to clean it up.

advantage playe
Video Poker Master

Post by advantage playe »

TRUMP 2020 !!! if its the LORDS will !!! or I will say possible to say, googbye to America !

advantage playe
Video Poker Master

Post by advantage playe »

thats goodbye not googbye. still cant spell, oh well.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

advantage playe wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:34 am
TRUMP 2020 !!! if its the LORDS will !!! or I will say possible to say, googbye to America !
Don't let the door hit you where the good lord split you. With luck, a few thousand of his followers will follow trump when he relocates to Russia.
Of course, many of them are as honest as he is so what they say today won't be what they actually do.