A SIMPLE QUESTION

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
JIMDUECE`SWILD
Video Poker Master

Re: A SIMPLE QUESTION

Post by JIMDUECE`SWILD »

jetermacaw wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 4:33 am
A man chasing another man with a skateboard trying to inflict bodily harm, lesson to be learned is simple, Don’t bring a skateboard 🛹 to a gun fight. 😎🇺🇸
That 17 year old in Wisconsin, He brought his automatic rifle.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

A black man is killed by police and people call him a thug.
A white criminal kills two protestors and people call him a patriot and make jokes about it.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

-the police get a call from a woman, that a man (her ex boyfriend) had come into HER home, taken HER keys and left with HER car. the woman identifies the man. he also touched her sexually, without consent.
-on july 6, an arrest warrant had been issued for SAME man, for 3rd degree sexual assault, trespassing and disorderly conduct, all in connection with domestic abuse, last month.
-blake had a criminal history
-when police arrive and attempt to arrest blake, he does not oblige.
-police draw their weapons, as further motivation to oblige, he walks away.
-blake opens car door, where a knife is found, he reaches inside and is shot.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

I just heard on the news but haven’t seen the video that they have video of the 17-year-old teen in Kenosha being chased. he shot one person and evidently was still being chased after that. Then shot another. After the shootings the video that I did see shows him with his hands raised in the air but the armored vehicles sped by him evidently on the way to assist the victims. That’s all I know for the moment not being a fly on the wall, it’s possible that all of the people this teen shot were justifiable shootings. I’m just saying possible because we don’t have all of the detail.

onemoretry
Video Poker Master

Post by onemoretry »

Interesting slant on the incident. How did you find out?

rockinrobin

Post by rockinrobin »

jetermacaw wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 4:33 am
A man chasing another man with a skateboard trying to inflict bodily harm, lesson to be learned is simple, Don’t bring a skateboard 🛹 to a gun fight. 😎🇺🇸
After the kid shot the man in the head, the man with a skateboard charged towards the shooter to try to disarm him with the skateboard. In most circles, he would be considered a hero trying to save lives. If you feel that what he did deserves mocking, something is seriously wrong with you.

Sea Lion

Post by Sea Lion »

notes1 wrote:
Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:45 pm
a person is at their home or their business. a single person, a group or a mob show up and begin to break in. others have a gas can and start to set your home or business on fire.

do you have the right to shoot them, with a legally owned weapon?
In Nevada, yes. Home, business, or vehicle.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

olds442jetaway wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 10:26 am
I just heard on the news but haven’t seen the video that they have video of the 17-year-old teen in Kenosha being chased. he shot one person and evidently was still being chased after that. Then shot another. After the shootings the video that I did see shows him with his hands raised in the air but the armored vehicles sped by him evidently on the way to assist the victims. That’s all I know for the moment not being a fly on the wall, it’s possible that all of the people this teen shot were justifiable shootings. I’m just saying possible because we don’t have all of the detail.
They were chasing him because he'd already shot someone when the video starts. He is a 17 year old punk in illegal possession of a firearm. Nothing he did can be justified, but keep trying.

onemoretry
Video Poker Master

Post by onemoretry »

Just to clarify, my "interesting slant" comment was in reference to the post by notes1.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

onemoretry wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:39 am
Just to clarify, my "interesting slant" comment was in reference to the post by notes1.
omt, check out newsweek article, 08/26/20, got most of my info from that article.