who can type the loudest....

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
jimmytootimez
Forum Newbie

who can type the loudest....

Post by jimmytootimez »

reading and familiarizing myself with all the stuff posted in this portion of the forum really has me baffled. I see a handful of posters in particular seem to be resident "trolls" determined to type the loudest the same exact message or theme over and over and over and over and over.....and over and over and over.........................and over and over and.....

can one of the trolls answer a really basic question? if you truly and honestly hate "dems" and "Libs" and anyone who doesn't blindly adhere to the ever-changing Trumpublican viewpoint, if you honestly think that trump and the current version of republican positions is what will ensure "Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness" for ALL citizens of the USA (repeat, ALL citizens)....then why in almighty God's name are you trolling and bombarding a website devoted to the easygoing laid back hobby (for some of us) of videopoker? it is a fair honest question....

please note, I do notice there seems to be one or two posters who are often advocating a democrat point of view, but they do not come near the level of "trolling" that the republican trump club does. By the way, of all the posters I have read and seen on this website so far, i do not think anyone of any political viewpoint (right or left; republican or democrat; trump or Biden) is going to convert or convince anyone to change their views based on what is being said, and how it is being said on here...

phnxnmartini

Post by phnxnmartini »

Donald is the poster child for trolling and bullying, as the Tweeter in Chief!

tech58
Video Poker Master

Post by tech58 »

Nothing worth wasting time on here.
The "tootimer ", boy did he get that right, needs to go back to dnc training class he is out of his league>

tech58
Video Poker Master

Post by tech58 »

BTW, i do not brook fools. Go back where you came from . No further response needed or forthcoming.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

tech58 wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 5:17 pm
BTW, i do not brook fools. Go back where you came from . No further response needed or forthcoming.

And yet you still respond to these posts. If I had a dime for every time tech has made the same post, I might be able to buy him a clue.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

JT, here is a tip, if you or anyone else does not want to read something, don't! if someone is posting the truth, feels the subject matter is important and not forcing their beliefs on anyone else, if that is trolling...so be it.

in the meantime, give us some examples of threads you have started on this forum, that have attracted widespread, interesting, intelligent dialogue.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

I’m waiting for interesting post number one. If you want laid back vp talk, stay out of the anything and everything section. The title alone should be enough for you skip it and to go somewhere else to chill out.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

Isn't it nice to be welcomed so warmly?

AngelCanada
Forum Rookie

Post by AngelCanada »

wow

seemoreroyals
VP Veteran

Post by seemoreroyals »

jimmytootimez wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:54 pm
reading and familiarizing myself with all the stuff posted in this portion of the forum really has me baffled. I see a handful of posters in particular seem to be resident "trolls" determined to type the loudest the same exact message or theme over and over and over and over and over.....and over and over and over.........................and over and over and.....

can one of the trolls answer a really basic question? if you truly and honestly hate "dems" and "Libs" and anyone who doesn't blindly adhere to the ever-changing Trumpublican viewpoint, if you honestly think that trump and the current version of republican positions is what will ensure "Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness" for ALL citizens of the USA (repeat, ALL citizens)....then why in almighty God's name are you trolling and bombarding a website devoted to the easygoing laid back hobby (for some of us) of videopoker? it is a fair honest question....

please note, I do notice there seems to be one or two posters who are often advocating a democrat point of view, but they do not come near the level of "trolling" that the republican trump club does. By the way, of all the posters I have read and seen on this website so far, i do not think anyone of any political viewpoint (right or left; republican or democrat; trump or Biden) is going to convert or convince anyone to change their views based on what is being said, and how it is being said on here...
:up: :up: :up: :up: :up: