2 weeks to go

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
wildman49
Video Poker Master

2 weeks to go

Post by wildman49 »

I am not sure how many of you saw AGT (Americas got talent). The guy that won the show did poetry. I told my wife with 3 weeks left in the show that guy is a dark horse that could win the show. On the night of the finals, I told my wife if he wins, Trump will lose on Nov. 3rd.

Here is the reason. I think there is a movement that was sparked by the George Floyd murder. That sparked a vote for Brandon Leake the winner of AGT. I think there is going to be a big push from this group to push Biden over the top. I hope I am wrong.

I also will say I am voting for the first time since 1996 in the up coming election due to absentee ballot being available. If you believe the fake news Trump will not will, the same news polls we saw in 2016 and we all know what happened.

Eduardo
Video Poker Master

Post by Eduardo »

I was thinking the same thing, but once Memphis got voted out on Big Brother I knew anything could happen in this election.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

Have you seen trumps rally from Carson City yesterday? Two weeks from the election, with the virus spiking and he goes on an eight-minute rant about showers, and sinks, and toilets although he evidently doesn't like to say the word. It reminded me of when Buddy Hackett would show up on the Tonight Show and just spend five minutes on whatever popped into his head.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

you can bet that Biden will get jeffrey toobin's vote.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

I’m still going with the market as the deciding factor. It was down again yeaterday. Up a couple of hundred so far today.

Chicagoan

Post by Chicagoan »

Someone called Dr. Fauci an idiot. My response is that it wasn't Dr. Fauci who caught Coronavirus. It was some other idiot.