Jan 20, 2021: Out With the Old in With the New

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
notes1
Video Poker Master

Re: Jan 20, 2021: Out With the Old in With the New

Post by notes1 »

ted, liberals have no understanding of taxes or handouts. they believe 'someone else', should always pay more and they should always ask and get more. of course the dem party is mainly made up of government dependent folks and the forever needy. whether it be government workers, unionized school teachers, feminists, gays, illegals, college professors, they all have one thing in common, they want LARGE/POWERFUL government control. they vote in large blocks and their votes are for sale.

they also refuse to accept the many side effects from their love of shutting down the economy. both CA and NY, the largest DEM run states are facing budget deficits estimated at $50+ billion each. and, where is that money going to come from, the average middle class smuck on the street. those shutdowns caused a lot of undiagnosed illnesses, hungry kids, abused kids and females, lost businesses, etc. of course, this suits the dems/liberals just fine, create more dependent folks, that is their voting base. heck with those who are trying to make it on their own. only worry about those who NEED government.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

I will just say this. These are phrases older than me that will ring true in short order.....You made your bed. Now you are going to have to sleep in it......you reap what you sew. Pay attention to the First set of Executive actions and what will follow in the comig weeks.....Streams of illegals crossing our border. It will be laced with criminals and Covid. Fuel prices will rise. Maybe hundreds of thousads of jobs will be lost due to decisions on the Keystone Pipeline. Just to name a few and wait until states, cities, and towns reveal their true financial picture. Massive cuts in services, law enforcement, and dramstic increase in taxes. This is only the beginning folks. In the meantime, our foreign enemies are rubbing their hands together in glee and we can’t even begin to imagine what they have planned.

advantage playe
Video Poker Master

Post by advantage playe »

olds442jetaway wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:21 pm
I will just say this. These are phrases older than me that will ring true in short order.....You made your bed. Now you are going to have to sleep in it......you reap what you sew. Pay attention to the First set of Executive actions and what will follow in the comig weeks.....Streams of illegals crossing our border. It will be laced with criminals and Covid. Fuel prices will rise. Maybe hundreds of thousads of jobs will be lost due to decisions on the Keystone Pipeline. Just to name a few and wait until states, cities, and towns reveal their true financial picture. Massive cuts in services, law enforcement, and dramstic increase in taxes. This is only the beginning folks. In the meantime, our foreign enemies are rubbing their hands together in glee and we can’t even begin to imagine what they have planned.
To those who voted for abortion , aka murder incorporated , joe babble and camel cigarettes remember YOU ASKED FOR IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seemoreroyals
VP Veteran

Post by seemoreroyals »

Olds, I am sleeping better at night than I have in a long time. The majority of the executive orders put in place by Biden are to undue crap put in place by trump. He has only been in office for two full days and you are overreacting to garbage put out by hannity, limbaugh, faux noise, and the other forms of incitement media out there. Meanwhile you are ignoring the fact that we are where we are because of dereliction of duty, gross incompetence, and unprecedented mismanagement by a narcissistic egomaniac that throughout his presidency put himself before the American people and the Constitution.

Ted, in regards to Biden telling lies. Can't think of any off the top of my head. I am sure there are some out there. But it is the multitude and the magnitude to those lies that really matter. There is no denying trump's lies have been far more damaging and have had more consequences than any single individual throughout our nation's history. While he was in office there was not a day that went by when he was not spewing lies and misinformation in an effort to feed red meat to his base. With trump it is hard to discern which of his lies were the most damaging because there were so many. Probably his lies concerning the coronavirus and his lies leading up to the MAGA riot - insurrection - failed coup attempt were the most damaging.

And of course how can we forget THE BIG LIE. "This election was stolen from me. I won by a landslide." Cudos to AAP for at least owning up to the fact that he believes the big lie. Other trump lovers that post on here have kind of danced around whether they believe it or not. They would rather take the word of someone that in an incessant narcissistic liar than republican officials in the State of Georgia and the results of court rulings across our country that have exhaustively looked at every aspect of the election and have overwhelmingly ruled against trump.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

biden has only been in office a few days. let's see how often the media labels his lies as just 'gaffes', or fails to mention them at all, or 'that's just uncle joe', rather than bring them up hundreds of times per day.`

the BIG LIE was RUSSIAN COLLUSION, and don't forget it. and, how much time and federal dollars were spent by lying dems, including adam schiff, nancy and the entire crooked dem HOUSE, along with your media co-conspirators in keeping the lie going, everyday..year after year!

i refrain from making predictions, but much of what OLDS has said, i believe will come through.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

Tedlark wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:25 pm
Eduardo wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:06 pm
advantage playe wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 1:16 pm
Thank u Notes for calling it what it is ! not corona or covid but the CHINA VIRUS !!!
It's true that it originated in China.

Humans originated in Africa.

Should we start calling you AFRICAN AP?
I believe that humans originating in Africa is still being debated by people MUCH smarter than any of us think we are.

What is to debate? Human life sprung up from the Garden of Eden and after man fell from Gods graces, he was banished and no human will ever set foot in it again.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

And I hope to God I am wrong. And as AP has noted, life is no longer cherished.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

I've often wondered what happens when the unstoppable force meets the immovable object.

Here we seem to have another of those situations. When three or four impotent old men engage in a circle jerk, where does it end?

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

One thing is for sure. BR does his part to keep polarization of the Country going. I don’t think anyone can deny that. Oh I guess there is one. BR

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

billryan wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 8:53 am
I've often wondered what happens when the unstoppable force meets the immovable object.

Here we seem to have another of those situations. When three or four impotent old men engage in a circle jerk, where does it end?
Where does it usually end for you?