Jan 20, 2021: Out With the Old in With the New

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
notes1
Video Poker Master

Re: Jan 20, 2021: Out With the Old in With the New

Post by notes1 »

you will be updated frequently.

advantage playe
Video Poker Master

Post by advantage playe »

olds442jetaway wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:35 pm
I haven’t found any errors yet I’ve been reading it about two weeks
billryan and the communist left will let u know what newspaper u can and cannot read !!! EPOCH timea = real news ! billryan ,cnn ,msnbc , toilet paper ny times = FAKE NEWS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seemoreroyals
VP Veteran

Post by seemoreroyals »

To Tedlark, we are going from an administration which over promised and under delivered to an administration that tells people the truth. From an administration that lied, intentionally mislead, and spread propaganda to an administration that tells people what is really going on instead of what they want to hear. And I think you are smart enough to know that. It's refreshing and after four years of chaos it's about damn time we have a president that acts like a president. I am assuming you are just being snarky. If not you know better.

To AP and notes, any comments directed towards either of you are a waste of time.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

The trump error is over. Open your hearts, your minds, and your windows and let the sunshine in.
Evil is gone, only good we shall see.
Victory! By God's hand.

notes and ap have no power here. Or there or anywhere. Just bags of wind raging at the tide.

felix

Post by felix »

seemoreroyals, it is not unexpected for Trumpsters such as notes1 and tedlark to be extremely disappointed right now. Please bear with them and be more understanding and compassionate. They were told by the Great Leader that he won in a landslide, but that proved to be a delusion.

Then they were told by their fellow conspiracy PhD's that Biden would be arrested by the feds while he was giving his Inaugural Address. That also proved to be a delusion, just as the Great Leader's promise that COVID would be over by Easter 2020 proved not only to be a delusion but also a flat out lie.

You need to realize that it will take notes and tedlark some time to become accustomed to having a president who actually tells the truth instead of outright falsehoods. (i.e., the Woodward interviews.)

I, for one, appreciate Biden's statement that made it very clear that we have more dark days ahead of us. That honest analysis of the true situation would never have come from the Great Leader, who made lying his Number One priority as president. Now that playing golf is the Great Leader's occupation, I would be interested to see his fabulous and bigly scorecard.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

billryan wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:07 am
The trump error is over. Open your hearts, your minds, and your windows and let the sunshine in.
Evil is gone, only good we shall see.
Victory! By God's hand.

notes and ap have no power here, or there or anywhere. Just bags of wind raging at the tide. Rage on, McDuff.
The arc of the universe is long, but it bends towards justice.
Here in Arizona, the top is trying to recall Gov. Ducey and seeking to expel Cindy McCain from the party.
Believe it or not, they are still seeking to decertify the election results.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

advantage playe wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:44 pm
olds442jetaway wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:35 pm
I haven’t found any errors yet I’ve been reading it about two weeks
billryan and the communist left will let u know what newspaper u can and cannot read !!! EPOCH timea = real news ! billryan ,cnn ,msnbc , toilet paper ny times = FAKE NEWS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are free to read any newspapers you like. Why one chooses to read a paper known for its neo-nazi and fascists worldview is between the reader and his maker.

so we're springing to the call from the East and from the West
Shouting the battle cry of freedom
and we'll hurl the trumpite crew from the land we love the best
Shouting the battle cry of freedom.
The Union forever, hurrah, boys hurrah
Down with the traitor, up with the star
Time to rally round the flag, boys we'll rally once again
Long live the battle cry of FREEDOM!

advantage playe
Video Poker Master

Post by advantage playe »

The best is yet to come , but not in this world !!! thanks ,billryan for quoting me , a person who , according to u , has no power !! LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

billryan wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:17 am
billryan wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:07 am
Here in Arizona, the top is trying to recall Gov. Ducey and seeking to expel Cindy McCain from the party.
Believe it or not, they are still seeking to decertify the election results.
ONE MILLION signatures already collected in CA to RECALL DEM governor

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

Wowza. In a state with forty million residents, they have managed to get less than three percent of the people to sign on.
To put it in perspective, the California Governor was elected with over seven million votes, with his republican opponent getting some four million. In simple terms, for our audience, 75% of the people who voted against the Governor last election have not signed the recall petition.
I don't know, nor particularly care what grievances the people of California have, but in Arizona, the party of God wants to censure their Gov for not stealing the election and for following both state and federal law. They want to censure and expel Mrs. McCain for not speaking out against gay marriage and not being a good trumpiken.