BIDEN

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
billryan
Video Poker Master

Re: BIDEN

Post by billryan »

Mandatory employee benefits? What nonsense are you babbling about now?

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

social security match for one.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

We are talking about a mob attacking police and trampling one of their own to death and you bring up social security? Day drinking again?

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

when you are wrong about any issue, when you can't debate the issue, you attack and deflect.

rinse and repeat.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

notes1 wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:50 pm
Eduardo wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:10 pm
I never said billryan wasn't trolling. He trolls you incessantly. :lol:
how about answering the questions, no double talk or deflecting.

why didn't you complain about BR posting death numbers, when he did it? what is the difference now?

why does it appear like i am blaming BIDEN for every chinese virus death and illness, but it did not appear that BR was doing the same, during trump reign?
i guess you just forgot to reply again.

how is it that someone who has so many opinions on so many topics, can't seem to generate any new threads? is it just easier to attack someone else's thoughts, than start a new thread on your own.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

Has anyone seen my Jewish Space Laser? We seem to have misplaced it.

He didn't forget to respond. He chose to ignore you.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

could be he has no good answer.

sam434343

Post by sam434343 »

Again Notes & advantage playe I agree with your last few post, billslim agree with your last 2 post, your list of Joe,s accomplishments(not good for the american people my opinion) me included on one of those, insulin I take up 12 shots$$$$$ a day. That list is growing everyday he use his pen, to use executive presidential power, and it is right as president to do this. But the out come for American people looks bleak(despair) I truly hope I am wrong, only time will tell.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

Hey, Sam.
You and onenote have much in common. He also takes 12 shots a day, but his aren't insulin.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Hold onto your wallets. The taxes that will be coming will make your heads swim. They aren’t wasting any time either. The planned carbon tax and others have already shown up at the pumps. Around here, I paid 1.98 per gallon for gas before the election. We are already between 2.30 and 2.40 and rising. That’s just the beginning. Stock traders get ready. He’s working on taxing those too.