BIDEN

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
billslim
Forum Regular

Re: BIDEN

Post by billslim »

Today marked Biden's 50th hour in office.
So far we've had:
- A loss of 52,100 jobs in oil.
- Ended energy independence for the United States.
- Alienated Canada so much Canada is suing Biden.
- Sent our troops that were in DC to sleep on the floor of a parking garage.
- Is now allowing illegal immigrants to be counted for representation in congress.
- A complete halt on student loan forgiveness that he promised.
- A complete halt on the $2000 stimulus program he promised.
- He shot down a Trump admin order to lower the cost of insulin.
- He shot down a Trump admin order to lower the cost of epinephrine.
You all voted for this. I hope you're happy.
And you all say Trump is a cult. If Trump is a cult, Biden is masochism.
Zack Masewitz

billslim
Forum Regular

Post by billslim »

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

If ANTIFA, Black Lives Matter, or the Knights of Columbus attacks the Capitol of Our Country and threatens the lives of our Vice President, I assure you I will call them out as also being traitorous scum.

advantage playe
Video Poker Master

Post by advantage playe »

billryan wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:50 pm
If ANTIFA, Black Lives Matter, or the Knights of Columbus attacks the Capitol of Our Country and threatens the lives of our Vice President, I assure you I will call them out as also being traitorous scum.
What about black lives matter burning bibles !! The HOLY WORD of GOD . Just look on youtube ! one of there chants - What do we want ,dead cops ,when do we want it , now ! IF you are Christian be careful who you are defending !!!

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

I don't know about yours, but my God doesn't need me to defend Him or His Word.
If you feel that a few goons burning a Bible is the same as thousands of White supremacists, chanting Jews will not replace us, or the same scum breaking into our Capitol wanting to hang the Vice President you are welcome to your thoughts. God gave everyone brains, but if you choose not to use them, he will understand it.

advantage playe
Video Poker Master

Post by advantage playe »

when u defend blm burning GODS holy word u r agreeing with there actions !! u cant spin your way out of this billryan ! your nose is getting longer and longer , just like pinocchio !!

billslim
Forum Regular

Post by billslim »

Everyone rants and raves about "white supremacists" but when they show up at an event, the press usually outnumber them. They are a small group and why they are given any thought at all as "powerful" amazes me.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

the press did not outnumber the 'peaceful protesters', that dozens of times rioted (and still are) causing an estimated $1-2 BILLION in damages.

even when the background showed burning buildings, the biased media still called them peaceful.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

Have you seen the new release video of these scumbags trampling on a woman that had been knocked down? While her friends scream for help, she is stepped on while these "patriots" attack the police. One guy uses a hockey stick to jab at police officers' gas masks while another is spewing a toxic substance at them. To the side, you can see an officer being dragged away while the crowd chants to kill him. The women died from her wounds. I'd charge everyone there with her death.
onenote said he understands their actions. Perhaps he can explain it.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

i can understand why an employer would treat their employees as 'independent contractors', to save paying them mandatory 'employee' benefits and make more money for themselves, but i don't condone it.

does that help?