Why is everyone so excited?

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Re: Why is everyone so excited?

Post by Tedlark »

John Kass of the Chicago Tribune wasn't so kind in his column of today, writing:

Earlier in the week, to honor the promotion of two women generals to high command, the president couldn't remember the name of Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin (his appointee). Or where Austin worked. "And I want to thank the sec - the, ah, former general. I keep calling him general, but my, my - the guy who runs the outfit over there." Biden said.

During another recent staged appearance at a House Democratic event, where he was joined on video by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, the president offered to take questions from reporters. "And I'm happy to take questions if that's what you - I'm supposed to do Nance" said the president. "Whatever you want me to do." Before reporters could get a question out, Biden's video feed was shut down, with only this message: "Thank you for joining."

Apparently his new nickname is "Hiden Biden."

There's more to Kass's column but my fingers are sore.

advantage playe
Video Poker Master

Post by advantage playe »

this is your president, you democrat lefty people out there ! abortion on demand , which is cold blooded MURDER of a precious human life !!! black lives matter burning the BIBLE ! the HOLY word of GOD !!! ect ect ect. Your president NOT MINE OR MANY OTHERS !! YOUR PRESIDENT joe BABBLE !!! its latter than you think !!!!!!!!!

Bobbi

Post by Bobbi »

Question for the "left"... For 4 years I watched you complain about kids in cages. Tell me what you think about the kids in cages now. And tell me why it is such a good idea to have no borders but it is okay to have walls up around the capital with the National guard patrolling the area. How do you feel about the aliens testing positive after being dropped off at a bus stop, while our own children are suffering from little to no education or social interaction. There are reporters that would like to ask biden these questions, perhaps on the fly as he is going to his helicopter to get his honest reaction and opinion that actually comes from his head and not a teleprompter. Do you think that will ever happen?

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

Does polly want a cracker?

pokerforme

Post by pokerforme »

A brainless answer, just like “his” president, so expected

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

What I think is brainless is comparing the trump policy of taking children away from their parents in order to intimidate people from trying to come to our country to the Biden administrations current policy.
What I think is brainless is trying to say the Biden administration has abandoned our borders at the same time claiming they are sticking kids in cages. Which is it?
What I think is brainless is forgetting the deadly attack on our Capitol two months ago.
How about the ridiculous idea that Joe Biden has never held a press conference in his fifty years of service without knowing the answers in advance.
I understand. Some people are scared. They look out at our country and don't like what they see.
Our country is in trouble, so what does the right do? They go after the most vulnerable segment of our society. Kids who don't identify with the sex they were born with. Talk about brainless.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

Why is it when the right has nothing, they always revert to trying to start a culture war?

advantage playe
Video Poker Master

Low atis iq atis is a terrible disease ! billryan they have a vaccine for you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Bobbi

Post by Bobbi »

The country is scared, so they go after the one that is supposed to be in charge.. Only problem is that he is hiding in the basement. Really doesn't matter because we all know he is not capable of stringing a few words together that actually come from his own thoughts. Wake up and realize that someone else is pulling the strings. Pelosi is getting everything on her wish list and obama always wanted a third term with a front man. And why is "hatchet" lady always there right behind him? Why is she taking calls from foreign leaders? If hatchet lady isn't present then jill is right there to catch him..

advantage playe
Video Poker Master

All very temporary ! your next president , not mine ,yours u dim dumb demos out there , may well be the vice president, Camel cigarettes !!