Why is everyone so excited?

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
Chicagoan

Re: Why is everyone so excited?

Post by Chicagoan »

I completely agree with Olds442jetaway. If not for his poor handling of the pandemic Trump would have been re-elected. I think the bleach remark was the low point of his presidency and he never recovered. He would have been re-elected if not for his refusal to see the pandemic for what it was and react accordingly. Why did he not accept it and take immediate action? There was no reason to deny it....... no one blamed him for a pandemic that started in China. Had he immediately implemented tough measures to fight the pandemic he might have been re-elected in a landslide.

Presidents can make a single big mistake and it will cost them. Ford pardoned Nixon, Carter could not rescue the hostages, Trump denied the pandemic.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

It sounds like at least some of you are recognizing trump lost the election and it wasn't stolen from him.
That's a good step forward.

advantage playe
Video Poker Master

Post by advantage playe »

the election was STOLEN !!!!! I am not some of you !!

Eduardo
Video Poker Master

Post by Eduardo »

advantage playe wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:51 am
the election was STOLEN !!!!! I am not some of you !!
I always like to learn from others. Without simply linking to an article, can you explain your reasons for believing this? I assume this means you believe that there were irregularities in enough states to actually turn the election in Trump's favor. I'm curious what those are.

Because the appearance is that Trump lost rather substantially and, unable to cope with being called a "loser" and a "choker" like he does to anyone else who loses, he had to start making stuff up to have someone else to blame.

Bobbi

Post by Bobbi »

Sorry, not sorry - I will never believe that the election results were the results of legitimate election. How can you believe there was a successful campaign run from a basement by a man that can't tell the difference between his wife and his sister? I haven't heard anyone address the fact that biden has not had a press conference and taken questions that were not pre-approved. Please tell me what you think gives biden this great "approval rating". Is it the open borders ? The pipeline closing? The kids in cages? The fact that he just told America if you get your vaccine, wear your mask, wash your hands and social distance, you MIGHT be able to celebrate Independence day. What happened to the left's "my body, my choice" ? It's your body and no one should tell you can't have an abortion but it's okay if someone tells you to take a vaccine so you "might" be able to see your family? Without telling me that he is "better" than Trump because he doesn't go off teleprompter, tell me what good biden has done in all his years in politics and what good he is doing now. Tell me you don't believe the hunter stories where he promised to take care of the "big guy". Tell me if you are ok with harris running the country if she wasn't good enough to get through the primaries. Tell me you are happy with all the cabinet picks coming out of retirement from the obama administration. Tell me why it's okay that biden cannot remember the name of the Pentagon and calls it "that outfit over there".

felix

Post by felix »

Bobbi, don't forget the single biggest factor in the Dems stealing the election --- it was held on a Tuesday! Statistically, more election fraud occurs on Tuesdays than any other day of the week!!!! The Dems deliberately held the election on a Tuesday in order to STEAL it from Trump! For shame!

Eduardo
Video Poker Master

Post by Eduardo »

I'll agree with one thing... the fact that Trump lost to a loser like Joe Biden is pathetic. How could that even happen? He must have been one terrible President to lose to a guy in a basement. And he lost by literally millions of votes. Sad.

felix

Post by felix »

Eduardo, exactly. You have to wonder what kind of campaign Trump ran and what kind of president he was to lose to a feeble, stuttering old man who accidentally trapped himself in his basement and couldn't find his way out. And not just lose, but lose by 7 million votes. Embarrassing, so embarrassing. If that had happened to me I would run away to someplace like Florida and hide.

felix

Post by felix »

Bobbi wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:12 pm
Please tell me what you think gives biden this great "approval rating". Is it the open borders ? The pipeline closing? The kids in cages?
The competence.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

felix wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:45 pm
Bobbi wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:12 pm
Please tell me what you think gives biden this great "approval rating". Is it the open borders ? The pipeline closing? The kids in cages?
The competence.
Ouch!!!!!!