Sequential Royal

Did you hit any jackpots? Did you get a great comp? We all want to know!
Player422738
VP Veteran

Re: Sequential Royal

Post by Player422738 »

Webman wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:40 am
Stevel96a1,I know you might be frustrated with some folks here, but this sort of name calling isn't permitted in the forum. Please take a different approach in your future posts.
Eliminate Stevel96a1, he is the cancer of this forum.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

I think that may be a little harsh (and also against the rules) so how bout each person does their own part in making things a little more civil?

In a twist of the familiar advice... If your only possible response to a post is attacking the person posting it, don't reply at all.

Player422738
VP Veteran

Post by Player422738 »

Webman wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:05 pm
I think that may be a little harsh (and also against the rules) so how bout each person does their own part in making things a little more civil?

In a twist of the familiar advice... If your only possible response to a post is attacking the person posting it, don't reply at all.
Whoever started name calling should be banned. Isn’t that the rule?

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

No... it usually goes more like "whoever continues with the name calling even after being warned" will face suspension. It's really not that hard to not stoop to that level. If people have been warned and they aren't able to do that small courtesy to the forum, then we are all better off without them.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

Webman wrote:
Stevel96a1,I know you might be frustrated with some folks here, but this sort of name calling isn't permitted in the forum. Please take a different approach in your future posts.
It seems he is frustrated with something else and takes it out on people here.

stevel96a1
Video Poker Master

Post by stevel96a1 »

billryan wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:27 pm
Webman wrote:
It seems he is frustrated with something else and takes it out on people here.
unlike you bill when someone attacks me i defend myself by attacking back, while you just lay there =)

stevel96a1
Video Poker Master

Post by stevel96a1 »

Webman wrote:

that would work if he would stay off my thread/posts , he always adds something dumb to say

stevel96a1
Video Poker Master

Post by stevel96a1 »

hophoofer wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:09 pm
Webman wrote:

Whoever started name calling should be banned. Isn’t that the rule?
didnt you start it by calling me a name started with the letter a?
if memory serves right you came to my post/thread and started the flinging of the poop fight
yes sir webman ban em!

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

that would work if he would stay off my thread/posts , he always adds something dumb to say.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hear you. I definitely feel the same way about a member and his unabated trolling. He knows who he is.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

FAA wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:18 pm
that would work if he would stay off my thread/posts , he always adds something dumb to say.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hear you. I definitely feel the same way about a member and his unabated trolling. He knows who he is.
FAA, don't you mean UNABAITED trolling? And if you are pointing at me I will say that I have been much kinder and gentler to you than I could have been. I concur with Bob Dancer's recent post.

Edited to add: FAA, you are probably a great person in real life though.