Bizarro World 2023

The lighter side... playing for entertainment, less concerned about "the math."
onemoretry
Video Poker Master

Re: Bizarro World 2023

Post by onemoretry »

OTABILL wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:52 pm
That's sad. I always fear that would happen to me if I played less than5 credits on single line. Hopefully, using the clone you get that kind of hit with maximum coin in.
But, the payout ratio, at 400 for 1, was not reduced like the royal one usually is when short coining. In fact, for a 25c bet, a $100 win is pretty darned good!

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

That’s true and I never would have played this machine with a 96 percent return if it did’t pay 800 for bet one on the Royal. What a crazy game. Many of these All Star machines pay 800 for bet one even on a nickel game, especially All Star 2. I think to get that payout, you have to play spin poker, but nothing keeping one from just playing one line if desired. One other Bizarro thing. In those same 20 or so hands I played on that machine, it dealt me 4 to a Royal twice. Both whiffed. On the one I connected on ( 400 for one ), I was dealt 3 deuces and the Ace. I held the Ace as well. Even 5 Aces at 80 for one would have been a nice hit. It’s stuff like this that keeps us coming back. The Mrs was happy as well to land 2 dealt quads on DDS Joker about a dozen hands apart.
Speaking of coming back, they have enticed me for this Sunday with a free room and a nice smokeless electric grill giveaway. For the last couple of years, I have been cooking outside with an electric Raclette electric grill and I love it. That was a gift too. No more gas grill burner rusting out every 3 seasons, lugging the propane tank to be refilled, and attempting self assembly with instructions from another country that are ridiculous. My wife’s first grade classes from years ago could have made better instructions and diagrams. Anyway, have a safe and healthy enjoyable weekend all. Time to make the donuts….no I mean time to mow the lawn. Air quality is much better today. We had at one point hit 300 on the scale from the Canadian fires. Need to stay below 50 to be healthy on the scale.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Our air from the Canadian fires has cleared up for now. I’m back from a successful overnight at Bizarro. I played mostly Triple Spin Poker quarters on a machine that pays the correct amount for the Royal with bet one. The payouts on this machine vary from 98-98.6 percent. I played a combination of Joker Kings, JOB, and Deuces. My best hit was five of a kind on one line on Joker Kings. I played all three games at once but started with a quarter bet on one line on all three games and advanced up and down with my Martingale Clone depending on what was happening. The most I was ahead was 500 and I gave some of it back switching to dollars, but quit when I was still up 300. To play all 3 games at once on dollars properly, you really need a huge bankroll which I did not bring with me. Max bet on all 3 games at once is 135. Very expensive even on quarters, but I only start with 75 cents. If I get a dozen or so successful trips, I will post the details unless somebody wants to know the progression ahead of time. There is some math I have to do in my head as I am playing, but it’s not bad and keeps my mind active. I played a ten hour session and my 400 bankroll was all I needed. At least on this trip. No Royals hit.

OTABILL
Video Poker Master

Post by OTABILL »

Glad you had a successful trip Olds

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Ten hours, +$300 is my kind of trip. That would also be a ton of no sweat credits on the house.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Up here with the Mrs. Just finishing dinner. Getting ready to tackle the Triple spin poker. This will be trip 3. Will see if it holds. Martingale Clone of course. 😬

OTABILL
Video Poker Master

Post by OTABILL »

olds442jetaway wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2023 6:43 pm
Up here with the Mrs. Just finishing dinner. Getting ready to tackle the Triple spin poker. This will be trip 3. Will see if it holds. Martingale Clone of course. 😬
Good fortune coming your way.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

We didn’t greedy and it held up. Plus 200. Nice relaxing trip. Dentist today. Yuck. Not fun, but can always be worse.

Come Back Kid
Video Poker Master

Post by Come Back Kid »

Glad you guys had a nice trip! Plus is always good too... :)

TripleTriple
VP Veteran

Post by TripleTriple »

Plus 200- awesome- hope you had steak, popcorn and gummy bears. The dentist will understand!