Claquetastic

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
FAA
Video Poker Master

Claquetastic

Post by FAA »

The word claque spiked in Merriam Webster look ups on January 23, following stories about the
enthusiastic applause for Pres. Trump at CIA headquarters. Many of those in attendance were not CIA staff,
but supporters invited for the occasion. Pres. Trump had also hired
actors to applaud during his candidacy announcement.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

See! President Trump is already eliminating unemployment by putting out of work actors back to work.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

You may even see some tonight for the SCOTUS announcement. 

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

Name the most anti Obamacare state in the nation (and probably the most anti Obama in general): Kentucky

This state hates Barack Obama with a passion, and demographically it has a preponderance of what we call lower middle class (and below) white voters. There is a very small elite class of mostly white, wealthy citizens in the cities of Louisville and a few other select enclaves in other smaller cities, an of course there is the usual urban poor class in the larger Kentucky cities composed primarily of black citizens.....

Spread out in the rural areas, especially the eastern portion of the state (commonly known by such terms as the hill country and where the forelorn coal communities reside) are the poor white citizens some of whom qualify as lower Middle class.....But here, and elsewhere, is where we see the state of Kentucky manifest it's other tragic and dreadful characteristics and stats such as:

1. One of the highest Cancer rates of its citizens as a whole in the entire nation, especially lung Cancer (which of course is no surprise given the entrenched nature and position of the tobacco industry, otherwise known as the greatest corporate mass murderers in the history of capitalism).

2. On three citizens is flat out OBESE.

3. One of the highest rates of Opiate abuse and addiction in the nation, despite being The first state in the nation to adopt and enforce a prescription monitoring program back in the 1990s before it was chic or even advisable to do so... Kentucky has always been a conservative, "hard ass" state when it comes to crime and punishment but this has not stopped or prevented a tragic implosion of its lower middle class and poor populations due to opiates, and most of these victims are Caucasian.

Now which state has to date benefitted the most from Obamacare and it's provisions for insuring the uninsured and providing Medicaid assistance to those in the State who need it?    Yep you guessed it, Kentucky.   

So it begs the question why on earth is this self destructive self delusional stateside eager to with Obamacare without.....WITHOUT.... A viable, clear, effective alternative in place to properly handle the estimated 436,000 Kentucky patients currently covered by Obamacare?

The obvious hatred this state, and in particular it's mole like senior senator Mitch McConnell harbor for anything related to Obama is now legendary, as well as stupid....While I disagree with numerous Obama policies and stances on many issues, I do not harbor racially based hostility or opposition to the man in the way the state of Kentucky does.

LUNG CANCER INFO (SCARY!)
http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2 ... ghest.aspx

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Wow DaBurglar you sure know a lot of stuff.

You sure do throw the word hatred around quite easily too, and this is in contrast to one of your other personalities. You know: the one that recently started studying the Bible?

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

Wow DaBurglar you sure know a lot of stuff.

You sure do throw the word hatred around quite easily too, and this is in contrast to one of your other personalities. You know: the one that recently started studying the Bible?

Why don't you expound on that one a little more Ted, because you may be onto something but haven't done enough work or effort to help others see precisely what your point is.....

Now is it my USAGE of the word "hate" and/or. "hatred" or is it what you are claiming is the actual manifestation of actual hate or hatred in my life, actions etc???   See, there is a huge Distinction that needs to be clarified ....

What then is your theological argument once you clarify what you are talking about....What scriptures apply and how?   And finally what is your conclusion, spiritually speaking?

I m actually looking forward to this thread going into the direction you've directed it yourself, I see potential here for you to grow spiritually and benefit accordingly.   I fear for your well being given your unreasonable, unjust and unfounded hatred for me and I do pray for your well being. Maybe this is how and where you finally accept the error of your ways and actually practice your "namaste" jargon.   Even if it originates with pagan non Christian practice, I'll accept peace where I can find it

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

I'm talking now to the personality inside of DaBurglar that has now manifested itself. Just how long are you planning to reveal yourself before you let go of this control and will you be allowing other entities inside of DaBurglar to eventually reveal themselves too?

We need an old priest and a young priest....

DaBurglar my faith and how I practice it took root long before yours, it is resolute and ever growing even without your help.

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

DaBurglar my faith and how I practice it took root long before yours, it is resolute and ever growing even without your help.

Pfffft.   How the flip do you know your "faith" and it's "practice" took root long before mine? What exactly does that mean or constitute?     How can you assume you have absolutely nothing to gain from even discussing it with me.

What the heck