100X Multiplier Harrahs AC

Discussion about gambling in Atlantic City
jetermacaw
VP Veteran

Re: 100X Multiplier Harrahs AC

Post by jetermacaw »

I was fortunate to get the 100x multiplier the first week of June 2016. Before that grand day I had received the minimum of either 2x or 3x times 22 weeks in a row. Since that grand day I have received the minimum every week since. At the time of that grand day I had been fortunate to hit 24 Royals [all .5c], after that grand day 1. Same machines, same denomination every thing the same. They know I'm coming every week, soooo. I have strayed from my favorite QQ machines because well they literally don't QQ that much any more,all 4oak are naturals. Most of us regulars are realizing the same results and are switching our play to other machines. The 4 QQ machines that were always occupied by regulars are now mostly empty expect when a few ploppies feel the need to try them out. The last 3 weeks I have spread my wings to single line Dream Card and have had 3 winning sessions in a row. I don't have any agenda I just tell you guys and ladies what I see and report back. Good luck. Congrads on the 100x multiplier Gmitch.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

The only luck I had at the Borgata this weekend was on Sat. Royal Flush for $1000 on Deuces Joker Poker.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Congratulations. Don't trivialize that. Your weekend still a net negative, I presume?

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

I was fortunate to get the 100x multiplier the first week of June 2016. Before that grand day I had received the minimum of either 2x or 3x times 22 weeks in a row. Since that grand day I have received the minimum every week since. At the time of that grand day I had been fortunate to hit 24 Royals [all .5c], after that grand day 1. Same machines, same denomination every thing the same. They know I'm coming every week, soooo. I have strayed from my favorite QQ machines because well they literally don't QQ that much any more,all 4oak are naturals. Most of us regulars are realizing the same results and are switching our play to other machines. The 4 QQ machines that were always occupied by regulars are now mostly empty expect when a few ploppies feel the need to try them out. The last 3 weeks I have spread my wings to single line Dream Card and have had 3 winning sessions in a row. I don't have any agenda I just tell you guys and ladies what I see and report back. Good luck. Congrads on the 100x multiplier Gmitch.

Good post, I'm glad you shared your story with everyone else.... Obviously I knew it but couldn't tell it like you could! It is supremely relevant and typical in my opinion of what takes place in and around good old AC and the CET properties like Harrah's.

Attention everyone including Jeter! I shall be making a exceptional appearance in AC the end of February, specifically the period of February 26 thru March 1

I'll arrive late Sunday February 26 and leave the morning of March 2.....Besides Jeter, is anyone else interested in meeting for a drink or dinner, since my visits will be extremely rare and infrequent from this point forward? I'm asking sincerely.... I am not into VP as a player at all anymore but still enjoy discussing and analyzing, and I do play any Freeplay or really exceptional advantageous opportunities that may arise now and then.....

Gmitch36
Forum Rookie

Post by Gmitch36 »

Wow, I just figured that 100X multiplier at CET's .1% slot club return, makes it 10%, and added to the 98.9% DDB poker i was playing, that is a 108.9% return game. I probably should have stayed up and played until 5:59 am instead of going to bed at 1:30 am, but then maybe I wouldn't have had any bankroll left for the rest of the trip when I had those big hits. I am kicking myself now, but alls well that ends well. Good luck everybody!!