Royal Flush Jackpot

Discussion about gambling in Atlantic City
DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Re: Royal Flush Jackpot

Post by DaBurglar »

DaBurglar I NEVER EVER said Huck Seed was Shady." This also means I NEVER ALLUDED to it or insinuated either.

You used the term syndicate to describe his bankroll activities, so I just applied my own interpretation of that word, along with your naturally cynical disposition, to deduce you were alluding to his shady actions in that area of poker....It's all there....

Admitting your ego is as large as an actual planet is a huge step for you though to eventually getting to where you need to be, I applaud it and encourage you to keep going in that direction....

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

DaBurglar to be clear: you misinterpreted what I wrote and YOU then refered to Huck Seed's activities as being SHADY. That was YOUR deduction. One thing is certain; you would not give Lt. Columbo job related night sweats.

If you investigate further what I said about egos, I said that mine was the size of the smallest planet while yours was the size of the sun. Get your copy of Bill Nye The Science Guy's book out and you'll see that the sun is MUCH larger than Mercury.

Word.

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

DaBurglar to be clear: you misinterpreted what I wrote and YOU then refered to Huck Seed's activities as being SHADY. That was YOUR deduction. One thing is certain; you would not give Lt. Columbo job related night sweats.

If you investigate further what I said about egos, I said that mine was the size of the smallest planet while yours was the size of the sun. Get your copy of Bill Nye The Science Guy's book out and you'll see that the sun is MUCH larger than Mercury.

Word.No, I just chose to ignore your comment about the Yellow dwarf G-type main sequence STAR we call "the sun" because, alas, it has no substance with respects my own ego, which (as I already conceded to you previously) I shall gladly agree is the size of MERCURY if...IF you concede yours is also at least as large as Mercury.....also, not to get too techinical but the SUN is actually a mass of elements in a constant state of reaction whereas a PLANET is a (relatively) stable quanitifable MASS, hence between the two if a person wants to make a comparison to emphasize something DEFINITE, CERTAIN and SIZABLE (like YOUR EGO) then the planet Mercury is a better choice....also the SUN stays put, whereas Mercury is in orbit (meaning it "moves") which accurately summarizes your frequent hypocrisy (i.e. what you say, think, believe is always changing, never stable....)"Syndicate" in my book always meant shady organization (like a Crime syndicate, drug syndicate, racketeering syndicate, etc.)   If you insist that is not what you meant then fine.....kindly elaborate on what you DID mean?

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

DaBurglar:

1- I never said the sun was a planet, I said your ego was as large as the sun.

2- Syndicate, I'll stick with Websters 1.3(a): a group of persons or concerns who combine to carry out a pareticular transaction or project.

I'm sure there are plenty of LEGAL syndicates out there so you might want to think about refreshing "your book."

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

DaBurglar:

1- I never said the sun was a planet, I said your ego was as large as the sun.

2- Syndicate, I'll stick with Websters 1.3(a): a group of persons or concerns who combine to carry out a pareticular transaction or project.b

I'm sure there are plenty of LEGAL syndicates out there so you might want to think about refreshing "your book."

I never said you said the sun was a planet:. Try again...

While you are trying again, I'll point this out to all here....Ted Larkian subconscious reference at work has likened my personality to the solar presence in the galaxy.     You wanna know what that truly means?

It means I am as bright and luminous and magnificent as the sun! Hahahahahahahaha heehee harharhar snort giggle

Who cares about huck seed, the vp machine he hit was in Vegas, not AC! Irrelevant.....

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

not AC! Irrelevant.....

And neither are you...gigglesnort.

You are as gaseous as the sun, yes.

mammajamma

Post by mammajamma »

You mean where you say: "A tidbit for our resident LIVE poker player?"

Through this we were supposed to determine that you were refering to LIVE poker?

I didn't have a problem with it. "live poker" player

maybe you thought there could be a "dead" poker "player" ?

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

LOL....

Have you seen those paintings on black velvet depicting skeletons playing poker? Similar to the dogs playing poker depiction.

gma13
Forum Newbie

Post by gma13 »

Love this site