Does ANYONE have all 25 achievements?

Let people know how you scored so high or what went bad. Organize challenges with other members.
seemoreroyals
VP Veteran

Re: Does ANYONE have all 25 achievements?

Post by seemoreroyals »

It wasn't me but I did just become the 2nd person to qualify. Having 20 achievements makes it a lot easier. And plus the Keno contest at the first part of the month. I can knock out a session of Keno in just a couple of minutes and enjoy watching the World Series at the same time.

Come Back Kid
Video Poker Master

Post by Come Back Kid »

Awesome seemoreroyals!!!! Congratulations!!!!

JaxSax
Forum Rookie

Post by JaxSax »

My congrats to you,seemoreroyals!   Commendable having 20 achievements; that's my goal right now; will take awhile and a lot of luck.     

seemoreroyals
VP Veteran

Post by seemoreroyals »

Thank you CBK and JaxSax. Probably be the only time I will ever do it. Just wanted to see if it could be done. Although playing Keno in the contest can be addictive. I kept hoping I would get that one big Keno hit but it never came. Good luck getting to 20 on the achievements. Those last couple are really hard. I think I stayed at 18 for like 6 or 8 months and then a couple of months ago finally got to 20. I too wonder if anyone has all 25. I technically have 21 but never got an achievement a while back for winning the Keno contest. I thought I would get something for it. I did get $100 on a gift card which was nice.

JaxSax
Forum Rookie

Post by JaxSax »

Thanks for sharing seemoreroyals.   Reminds me it can be done. 20 will make it easier, or faster I should say, to qualify for Star Seven Tourney. :) You give us hope.   Thanks.

Nancy J.

Post by Nancy J. »

20? I don't think I'll ever get seven stars for the tourney....but I'll keep trying.

Come Back Kid
Video Poker Master

Post by Come Back Kid »

Don't give up Nancy! You may want to try playing and winning a personal challenge, taking the "test your skills" test, and of course playing the contests, just things like that to earn more achievements. Every 4 gives you an extra star to start the month with for the tournament...Just some suggestions. Good luck!

ukaserex
Forum Regular

Post by ukaserex »

Some of those achievements are not true achievements. Recommending the site to a friend who signs up? That's not at all difficult, but I refuse to do it. I don't want anyone getting exposed to a game that could lead to them blowing their retirement.

And the ToC at month's end...that's a tough one to win. You MUST be lucky. A level of skill might help a little - but you basically have to be dealt a royal or 4 Aces with 2,3 or 4 to have any chance at being a finalist. No skill involved in that - just sheer luck.