TC Accrual Run

Discussion about gambling in Atlantic City
FAA
Video Poker Master

Re: TC Accrual Run

Post by FAA »

Go Diamond or go home.----------------------------------I will take your advice. Despite my paltry TCs, CET has offered to exchange my Gold card for a Diamond. Lounge, and Borgata equivalent, here I come! Of course I plan to cut the gambling and focus on the lounging.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Then you can run across the street and get a Black Card from Borgata😎------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I'll have my track shoes on. What card will I get under Borgata's new system?

Carcounter
Video Poker Master

Post by Carcounter »

Probably Gold, which will still get you into the Amphora Lounge. Nice Grey Goose martinis and carving station.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

I badly misread email: "for a limited time, present an eligible loyalty card from select
Caesars competitors and receive a Diamond
status upgrade."--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------The usual dog eat dog offer. Subject line is "Upgrade Your Status." Such misleading click bait! Back to reality and Harrah's HH martinis.

case
VP Veteran

Post by case »

I did not understand how or why they would upgrade your gold card to diamond. Just play to enjoy the games and take what ever perks come with your visits.

I know people who have lost a bundle card chasing. I also know someone who has won money for the year and is a 7 star (but only 1 person)

Playing for entertainment is ok if you enjoy it.

As Bon Jovi said in his song:

It's my life
It's now or never
I ain't gonna live forever
I just want to live while I'm alive
(It's my life)

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

I love the local reference. Bon Jovi originated a mere hundred miles north of AC.
With my recent gambling results, my favorite band must be Dire Straits:
That ain't working that's the way you do it
Money for nothing and chicks for free.