Scanner2malware

Comments and suggestions about VideoPoker.com
Ohio Bob
Forum Regular

Re: Scanner2malware

Post by Ohio Bob »

Well that little SOB is still here! Logged on from my home computer and it hit as soon as I logged in!! Went right past McAfee! NortonAV caught it right away on busines computer though.
Logged many enjoyable hours here so far, but this is way past annoying!!

Bob

cddenver
Video Poker Master

Post by cddenver »

Well that little SOB is still here! Logged on from my home computer and it hit as soon as I logged in!! Went right past McAfee! NortonAV caught it right away on busines computer though.
Logged many enjoyable hours here so far, but this is way past annoying!!
Bob

I got it, yesterday morning.  I got two messages from my copy of McAfee.  The first was a detection message, and the second was a message saying that it couldn't be deleted.  I hadn't clicked on any of the ads.  It came up for me while I was in the forum reading one of MikeA's messages, so I think he's the carrier. 

bear4
Forum Regular

Post by bear4 »

Just got hit again  11:50am est.  was perusing the forum, it locked me up and knocked me off the entire site .  Had to exit out and re-enter.

Hope at the new launch, the Gold Memberships don't turn into lead with a touch of reverse alchemy.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Switching to local ads only until we can be (really) assured that this is resolved. Please report any such activity immediately going forward so that we can be certain it has been stopped.

faygo
Video Poker Master

Post by faygo »

Switching to local ads only until we can be (really) assured that this is resolved. Please report any such activity immediately going forward so that we can be certain it has been stopped.

I applaud your decision. I'm sure that the revenue loss is pretty substantial. Putting the Members and Visitors first says a lot.
Thanks

Ohio Bob
Forum Regular

Post by Ohio Bob »

Thanks Webman!

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Not my decision to make, but you're welcome.

You can thank "VideoPoker.com"

While I'm the main voice you guys hear on the forum, there are plenty of  more important folks behind the scenes that keep this place running.

faygo
Video Poker Master

Post by faygo »

Not my decision to make, but you're welcome.

You can thank "VideoPoker.com"

While I'm the main voice you guys hear on the forum, there are plenty of  more important folks behind the scenes that keep this place running.

Thoughtful suggestion. Done did.

By the way would this make you an intermeder....intramediair....guy in the middle? ( Where is Eduardo when we need spelling help?)

shadowman
Video Poker Master

Post by shadowman »

By the way would this make you an intermeder....intramediair....guy in the middle? ( Where is Eduardo when we need spelling help?)

I think the word you're looking for is "stuckee".

faygo
Video Poker Master

Post by faygo »

[QUOTE=faygo]

I think the word you're looking for is "stuckee". [/QUOTE]

I remember those. They were the place you got candy and knick knacks while getting gasoline.