Good hit pictures

The lighter side... playing for entertainment, less concerned about "the math."
billryan
Video Poker Master

Good hit pictures

Post by billryan »

I've never taken a photo of a good hit. Never really seen the need for it. So my question is for those of you who do, how long do you save them?
I find it strange that people archive wins so years after the fact, they can show them.
Is this common and I am just a Luddite?

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

I have many pictures in my archived photos and many of my big hits have been published here on this site. I've stopped taking pictures of royals or AWAK because they are a relatively common occurrance for me (at my usual 10 hand play). I have wished though that I did still take them to evidence multiple royal days but you never know if you will hit another (or multiples) in that session.

I do still take pictures of the handpay hits, usually those over 2K, and I've hit many of those this year. Pictures do help with my recordkeeping.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

Do you still have pictures of wins from five or ten years ago?

FloridaPhil
Video Poker Master

Post by FloridaPhil »

I used to post photos of all my jackpots over $1,000 on this website.  When I stopped a few years ago, I had posted over $20,000 worth of single and max coin jackpots on this forum.   That's a lot of money for someone who played single coin quarters most of the time.   Those photos are still on my web server.  I see no need to post them again unless I need to illustrate a point like I did today.I like to see members post their jackpots.  It shows they are enthusiastic about VP and any $1,000 win is something to be proud of.  

Vman96
Video Poker Master

Post by Vman96 »

Do you still have pictures of wins from five or ten years ago?

I have a few on my old phone that old. Most notably my dealt royal. And 4 deuces with 5X on Double STP.

My smart phone, I've transferred some pics off. Ever since I got my smart phone, I basically decided I would take a pic of every quad or better for statistics. If I played more than I did, it would be overkill though.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

billr - no I do not.

DAAnMAAn
VP Veteran

Post by DAAnMAAn »

I take pics and post for tracking purposes.
I no longer archive them on my handheld device, but in a folder on my personal computer at home.

aurora3140
Forum Newbie

Post by aurora3140 »

I've only hit one really good hit - a natural RF on a deuces wild game, but it was on a nickle machine .  I was still relatively new to playing video poker, so I took a picture in my excitement.  I even made a YouTube video for it, lol!That was in 2012 and I still have the picture on my phone (yes, my phone is really old).