CS strategy

Discuss proper hold strategies and "advantage play" and ask questions about how to improve your play.
SHANEMC
Forum Newbie

CS strategy

Post by SHANEMC »

Hello. Can someone please tell me more about the CS strategy? I understand that you play one coin, then max bet once a 4-coin or higher win is hit. But how long do you stay at max bet? Only for one bet, then back to one coin until another 4-coin+ win is made? Or do you just stay at max indefinitely. Any additional info would be greatly appreciated. I searched everywhere online to no avail. Thank you.

FloridaPhil
Video Poker Master

Post by FloridaPhil »

Post this on the Recreational Play Forum and I will be happy to answer your questions.

DougJ

Post by DougJ »

Post this on the Recreational Play Forum and I will be happy to answer your questions.

Phil,

Sorry, I can't resist any longer.
. . . That you are "banned" from discussion here is absolutely hilarious and speaks volumes about the self-proclaimed experts.
My time on this forum started well after the dancing/singing stage show, with the side acts in this little circus.
The vitriol, both here and other forums, is stunning.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

CS is a moronic strategy ,not based on any math. The creator admits as much but keeps pushing it anyway. If you like to throw money away and your only reason to play video poker is to get away from your family, it just might be what you are looking for.

onemoretry
Video Poker Master

Post by onemoretry »

What is there about CS that causes you to be interested in finding out more?

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Closing topic as there is a duplicate discussion in the Recreational forum.