CET vs. The Field

Discussion about gambling in Atlantic City
Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Re: CET vs. The Field

Post by Tedlark »

Very interesting comment in another forum about Atlantic City CET properties made by the best known video poker in the world. Distilling the superfluous elements from the comment and just emphasizing the essential point: "players who think that CET AC properties don't deal on the up and up are not particularly knowledgeable."

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

FAA: just don't even think one second about the Diamond Card brouhaha created by other posters here.

After all, Dancer admits and justifies stealing breakfast in one of his LVA columns(Dec. 2013). At least FAA didn't write an entire column about it. . .
Airing dirty laundry for no purpose, that 2013 was a stunning year for him (i.e. MAY).

Hilarious.

Doug, can you elaborate? I'm not familiar with the significance of 2013 for Bob dancer?   But you are right, the attempt to make a mountain out of a mole hill by petulant shallow posters is beyond stupid, not to mention just mean...

doris13
Video Poker Master

Post by doris13 »

You must be so insecure that you have to resort to all this bs just to get people to talk to you.i’m done.

doris13
Video Poker Master

Post by doris13 »

Ted was that supposed to be a compliment?

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Closing as the conversation has degraded once again to name calling. Feel free to start a new thread on the subject if you would like to discuss it in a civil manner.

A new policy is forthcoming to prevent this kind of bickering in the future.