video poker games

Why do you play video poker? What is your favorite game and why?
advantage playe
Video Poker Master

video poker games

Post by advantage playe »

i play because there is still money to be made.not like years ago when vegas had full pay duecse for dollars.or mohegan sun had full p em with points for gold inkats.many of us made fortunes.b dancer i think u missed that one!!

advantage playe
Video Poker Master

oh well dont feel sorry for bob he still made millions!!

advantage playe
Video Poker Master

this seems to be a very good site!!

Stan_7777
Forum Rookie

Post by Stan_7777 »

To start off with. I have had extreme trouble getting to a subject I would like to talk about. I've hard a trouble just getting to the forum.
So before I start my question I would like the information as to the easiest way to get into the forum without just signing on to a subject that was not my agenda. Thank you for any help. Please feel free to send a message to my inbox Thank you in advance.

Stan

New2vp
Video Poker Master

Post by New2vp »

To start off with. I have had extreme trouble getting to a subject I would like to talk about. I've hard a trouble just getting to the forum.
So before I start my question I would like the information as to the easiest way to get into the forum without just signing on to a subject that was not my agenda. Thank you for any help. Please feel free to send a message to my inbox Thank you in advance.

Stan

From Home Screen, click on Learn for dropdown menu, click on Video Poker Forum.  From there you can go to any category.  Instead, I generally click on Active Topics, which will limit your search to recently discussed subjects.  You could also click on the Help feature or Search to try and figure things out.  Good luck.Of course, if you are having trouble getting to the Forum, seeing this may be an issue for you.  So, I will copy it and send it to your Inbox as requested.