Discussion about gambling in Atlantic City
JIMDUECE`SWILD
Video Poker Master

Is Ten (aka Revel) for sale or sold ?

Post by JIMDUECE`SWILD »

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

I never make it past Resorts anymore. That was some property.

Onenickelmiracl

Post by Onenickelmiracl »

A sale would seem best for all. He obviously doesn't think he can get himself licensed, doesn't think he can just run a hotel, so this is one of his best options. It's going to either be this or going to the scrap yard.

JIMDUECE`SWILD
Video Poker Master

Post by JIMDUECE`SWILD »

I'll believe it when I see it.   http://www.pressofatlanticcity.com/news ... 634f6.html

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

Every time I go past that huuuuge empty barren monstrosity, a testimony to people's greed and delusional cognitive dissonance, I just shudder...

(Da burglar shudders) **shudder**

JIMDUECE`SWILD
Video Poker Master

Post by JIMDUECE`SWILD »

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

Jim, thanks for posting these articles from the press of AC... I'm serious, whenever I visit AC one of my favorite activities is simply rising early, getting my coffee and reading The Press of AC. When I'm not there I miss a lot...these posts of yours help bridge the gap between visits as well as keep us informed of what's going on....

I hope you are no longer upset with me for playing political football.... I'm pledging to curtail politics from my posts in the coming new year. You always have been one of the people on here I liked and I was bothered by the knowledge I had really upset you. I hope all is well