Harrahs AC

Discussion about gambling in Atlantic City
jetermacaw
VP Veteran

Harrahs AC

Post by jetermacaw »

This Sunday November 5th. M & S will be offering all active and retired military members free dinner. They have been doing this for quite awhile. 🇺🇸

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

This Sunday November 5th. M & S will be offering all active and retired military members free dinner. They have been doing this for quite awhile. 🇺🇸

M&S have pretty decent food at reasonable prices, when you take into account that other places all over AC offer less quality at higher prices, or offer great food at absurd prices!   The fact they are giving free food is even better news.....

jetermacaw
VP Veteran

Post by jetermacaw »

So last Thursday 12/7 all my regular friends won. Even me.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Interesting. Isn't it satisfying to actually walk out a winner after two hours of play?I do not even believe such a thing is possible anymore. Sure, a hit and run win after maybe an hour, but that second hour kills me every time.

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

So last Thursday 12/7 all my regular friends won. Even me.

This phenomenon, where certain (albeit seldom) days result in a wide swath of winners, while the majority of days see most players lose, has been a consistent feature of playing at CET properties in AC ever since they converted to servers.

And as far a I'm concerned, knowing what I know and having seen what I have seen, they would not be incurring any wrath from gaming regulators for simply setting their servers to reap on certain days, and then sow ( or payout) on others, so long as at the end of the year they hit their numbers and pay the state what they're required.

Cash flow and revenue manipulation is what you should expect at a corporation the size of CET with the debt size of CET!

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

I'm down with the premise. I just wish they'd open the faucets on a higher traffic day, either Sat. or Sun. Fire up the radar, people!

jetermacaw
VP Veteran

Post by jetermacaw »

Another successful trip, nothing big nickeling them to death. Back to back Royals, first time this year.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

So $200 RFs if it's a thousand nickels. Not a bad deal considering that you did not put much money at risk on the trips. Boring but safe and, in the last two days, profitable.