Bob Dancer Classes

Discuss proper hold strategies and "advantage play" and ask questions about how to improve your play.
doris13
Video Poker Master

Re: Bob Dancer Classes

Post by doris13 »

stop trying to act like the hurt party here.you are the most obnoxious person on this site and since you hardly play here you should be kicked off.i am not blackmailing webman or anyone else;i don't pay $80 a year to be attacked and insulted by you.you claiming it was a "joke" doesn't cut it.

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

The agreement regarding DaBurglar and Tedlark only pertained to those particular members. As Tedlark did not post in this topic, I don't where that particular agreement has been violated. That doesn't mean there aren't other issues at play here. DaBurglar, you should have known such a comment would not be well received, though I also understand your frustration given you have tried to make amends only to be rebuffed.

While I'm not a fan of the fact that these arrangements are even necessary, it seems like a suitable plan for a similar arrangement between doris13 and DaBurglar, to simply avoid one another and not refer to each other or reply to one another in topics. If you are both interested in that and it would make your experience better, please send me a private message and we will handle it offline.

It seems we have gone a ways off topic from Bob Dancer classes now. Closing this topic following this post.

Apologies to Bob dancer, for real....although this thread had already had a few different segues prior to this latest inane detour, I'm aware that a few people take the topic of this thread seriously and want info from Bob.... hopefully, since we are up to page four, all genuinely interested parties have been satisfied vis-a-vis the initial topic.

Yes you are 100% correct webman regarding my wise arse comment/joke, I should have known we are past even basic reasonableness and civility where we can't even make subtle, spot on fun of ourselves.... I've been the target of jokes and comments making fun of my own well known peccadilloes, and I have readily laughed and acknowledged when they are funny.... I'm well aware of my faults and try not to take myself too seriously. I'm not trying to be the "victim" here because THERE IS NO VICTIM!!! LOL

As I alluded previously, If I truly wanted to make an issue of anything I'd gripe about the "LivePD: AC" thread in the Atlantic City section, a clear red herring bogus topic designed to try and provoke a direct tit for tat and thus, in theory, get my butt banned...but in all honesty, it's a funny post and I'm certain others enjoyed it immensely as well.

I will be giving Doris the same wide berth as the other guy....and even now, with her latest stab as me being the most obnoxious person here, I still hold no real animosity or similar sentiments toward her. I truly wasn't aware though that my limited player activity on the sites games bugged her to the extent it seems to have bugged her....maybe if I played more she'd be my friend.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Oops. Forgot to lock the topic as I said.