9/6 job 8/5 BP bankroll

The lighter side... playing for entertainment, less concerned about "the math."
FAA
Video Poker Master

Re: 9/6 job 8/5 BP bankroll

Post by FAA »

Was he a conquering hero? His TR awaits.

FloridaPhil
Video Poker Master

Post by FloridaPhil »

[quote=Olds442jetaway]I also bet the programs and charts too would say that 3 600k royalless
streaks in just a few years is next to impossible too. Been there and
done that too.[/quote]Olds, are you saying you have gone 600,000 hands without a royal three separate times?  If this happened to me once, I would be very concerned about the fairness of the games or how I was playing them.   I conservatively play about 350,000 hands of single line VP a year.   The math says that should equal at least 7 royals a year which would equal my all time high.  I normally hit at least 2-3 a year.    600,000 hands would be almost two years worth of my play without a royal and you say that happened 3 times?  Wow!  DaBurglar may be right about the machines in AC,  Maybe something's wrong with the math or our understanding of it? 

wildman49
Video Poker Master

Post by wildman49 »

[quote=Olds442jetaway]I also bet the programs and charts too would say that 3 600k royalless
streaks in just a few years is next to impossible too. Been there and
done that too.Olds, are you saying you have gone 600,000 hands without a royal three separate times?  If this happened to me once, I would be very concerned about the fairness of the games or how I was playing them.   I conservatively play about 350,000 hands of single line VP a year.   The math says that should equal at least 7 royals a year which would equal my all time high.  I normally hit at least 2-3 a year.    600,000 hands would be almost two years worth of my play without a royal and you say that happened 3 times?  Wow!  DaBurglar may be right about the machines in AC,  Maybe something's wrong with the math or our understanding of it? 

[/QUOTE]I have to agree Phil, there is a miss in them machines if Olds goes that long 3 times. I hit royals right around the 40,000 hands no problem. 600k and no royals I would never play there and find some place new to play!