Saying Goodbye to a Dear Friend

Did you hit any jackpots? Did you get a great comp? We all want to know!
onemoretry
Video Poker Master

Re: Saying Goodbye to a Dear Friend

Post by onemoretry »

I very much enjoyed reading your trip report. I can't begin to imagine how much work it was to put it together. I'm just glad you did it.

I can't help wondering - how many different kinds of beer did you drink?

Come Back Kid
Video Poker Master

Post by Come Back Kid »

What a fun trip! Thanks for sharing...It's funny though, after I read all this, I'm suddenly, hungry, thirsty, want to jump in a pool and go gambling!!! LOL

case
VP Veteran

Post by case »

Vman

When I go to Vegas in a couple days I want to try one of these different beers you drink.

So if you can pick one that you really like give me a name so I can try it.

Vman96
Video Poker Master

Post by Vman96 »

I very much enjoyed reading your trip report. I can't begin to imagine how much work it was to put it together. I'm just glad you did it.

I can't help wondering - how many different kinds of beer did you drink?

Looks like 28 different beers. And about 18 different "types". Oh 29/19 if you count Ellis Island root beer. Lol

Vman

When I go to Vegas in a couple days I want to try one of these different beers you drink.

So if you can pick one that you really like give me a name so I can try it.

I suggest Joseph James Hop Box. If you make it to M Resort they can probably comp this at 32 Degree Bar. Otherwise they'll have it on tap at the Yard House in the Linq promenade. Good luck on your trip!

Edit: IF you go to M resort, their website currently says the 32 degree bar has Firestone Walker Parabola as one of their limited releases. If they have it, get it!!!! It's the best beer I've drank in over a year! A very smooth Bourbon stout But it's over 12%, so be careful if you drive.

Here is the rest of the regular menu. They apparently don't have hop box, but I like citra Rye too. Also Victory Sour Monkey is good too. Alcohol is well hidden in that one.

Main Menu for 32 Degree Bar

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Love the report and the pics. And of course the beer.