Martingale coupled with Jacks 9/6

The lighter side... playing for entertainment, less concerned about "the math."
olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Re: Martingale coupled with Jacks 9/6

Post by olds442jetaway »

That's good news Phil. I know it will be a long but hopefully smooth road. My best to you guys. I will look forward to that post someday.

FloridaPhil
Video Poker Master

Post by FloridaPhil »

Her leg will be immobile for 6 weeks.  They had to remove her knee cap.  The doctors say she will walk fine once it heals.  Her arm is in a sling. They didn't have to operate on it.   She has a large support group and nurses to take care of her.   What a mess.   Your life can change in a few seconds.   Enjoy everything while you can.

OTABILL
Video Poker Master

Post by OTABILL »

Her leg will be immobile for 6 weeks.  They had to remove her knee cap.  The doctors say she will walk fine once it heals.  Her arm is in a sling. They didn't have to operate on it.   She has a large support group and nurses to take care of her.   What a mess.   Your life can change in a few seconds.   Enjoy everything while you can.

Our best wishes and prayers for your wife's full recovery and good health (you too) in the future. Glad she has a large support group

Yes indeed, your life can change in a few seconds. More than one time. A reason with the exception of a couple of hours on a 2 cruises, we haven't played VP for over a year. That's why I have said innumerable times that the long run is not guaranteed. Man plans, g-d laughs.

stevel96a1
Video Poker Master

Post by stevel96a1 »

i am now martin galing double double bonus on wolf poker /win poker.

the goal is to win 4k + credits early in if lose win 8k+ credits the results are listed below
-8k.25
-8k 0.5
-8k 1$
+23k 2$
-----------
+12k0.25
---------
+16k.25
----------
+9k
-------
+20k .50
--------
+14k
---------
+9.5k
---------
+23k
-------
+17k
------
-8k 0.25
-8k 0.5
-8k 1$
+8k 2$
---------
+8k
--------
+4k
------
+13k
-----
+13k
----
+15k
-----
+8k
------
+8k
------
+4k
--------
+8k
------
+5k
------
short sample both are mixed in win poker and wolf, if i lose 8k credits in quarters without wining 8k i move to 0.50 until i win 8k credits, i haven't passed the 2$ table can anyone else try it on wolf poker?