Progressives games

Let us know what you like, don't like, or what you would like to see added.
Pukalo
Forum Newbie

Progressives games

Post by Pukalo »

Hi everyone! I just upgraded to gold and enjoying all the features! The one suggestion I would have is a bit ago you guys had a progressive royal game. It would be awesome if you can make that a permanent feature with multiple game variants. Even if the prizes are really small it is still very fun if you can hit a small jackpot while playing your favorite video poker.

Thank you!

treebakka
Forum Rookie

Post by treebakka »

I agree. It would be very nice to have a progressive section with really high meters and double or triple banks.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Come on, why stop there? I'm thinking a progressive with top awards of tens of thousands of dollhairs.

New2vp
Video Poker Master

Post by New2vp »

Tedlark wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:04 pm
Come on, why stop there? I'm thinking a progressive with top awards of tens of thousands of dollhairs.
Well, Ted, not so long ago Webman DID admonish you for not dreaming big enough! ;)

DodoLurker
Forum Rookie

Post by DodoLurker »

I've been thinking about a progressive feature which works on a 1% meter for a decent game such as 9/6 Jacks or Better or another game with a payout within 1% of break-even (8/5 Bonus Poker at 99.17% is a good one).

You could also have a game such as Atlantic City Joker Poker and put it on a 2% meter since the payout with virtually-perfect play is a measly 97.19%.

This could be done for contests which already exist, so the legal aspect of the contests is not affected. Hence, the top-line jackpot would be in the form of credits.

The nice thing is that it will give users a similar adrenaline rush when the progressive isn't hit in several cycles and becomes very ripe.