scotus confirmed

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Re: scotus confirmed

Post by DaBurglar »

JIMDUECE`SWILD wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:36 pm
Years ago there was no politics on this website. strictly poker and gambling. IMO you change that!
Oookayyy.......and????

I don't think I have that kind of pull Jim. I also think you need to read the intro to this section of the forum (I'm at a loss as to why this concept of Anything/Everything is so hard to grasp)

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

DaBurglar wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:10 am
notes1 wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:14 pm
DaBurglar wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:18 pm
notes1 wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:12 pm
DaBurglar wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:23 pm

If your criticizing the balance (or lack of it) from those news outlets, thats fine, just say THAT...but don't pose the incident itself in the way you did because it appears you are either saying MOST girls lie, or such things shouldn't be investigated at all.
i simply reported the facts as described in the outlets that bothered to report it. point out where i said 'most girls lie or such things should not be investigated at all'. i am waiting..... of course i did not write that or imply such a ignorant comment. another misrepresentation on your part.
oh ANOTHER, huh? WHat was the last one?
at least you are admitting you lied in the post above.
Nah, I don't think so....not even remotely, but feel free to show (1) where my misrepresentation-that-turned-into-"lie" exists in the original statement; (2) show where the "other" misrepresentation/lie is that you refer to that I already asked you to identify; (3) demonstrate how my asking you to prove your claim represents an "admission"

:) this post shows why you never pursued a career in law, or education, or anything requiring intellectual integrity. The worst part though, by far, is how angry, frustrated and hostile you get when in reality I agree with you more than I disagree with you on a lot of things.

Lol. Mmmhmmm