DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Re: Playing Single Coin VP for Retirees

Post by DaBurglar »

Billy was a bouncer???

OTABILL
Video Poker Master

Post by OTABILL »

Phil. The Director made a very articulate and spot on post which you applauded. You also responded to my post regarding AP/BD. So lets discuss other topics relevant to recreational players. And remember it takes two to perpetuate an argument. My advice, ignore BR (and visa-versa). It may generate a more interesting forum.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

DaBurglar wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:32 am
Billy was a bouncer???
Started in the business at Penrods in Ft. Lauderdale. Kept it up my last two years of college and then did some to supplement my income when I had my comic book stores. Did a good bit of concert security at venues around NY/ LI in the late 80s, not so much in the 90s.
Was my own bouncer when I opened my first bar and couldn't afford much help. Thankfully that only was a few weeks.

FloridaPhil
Video Poker Master

Post by FloridaPhil »

billryan wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:37 pm
Started in the business at Penrods in Ft. Lauderdale. Kept it up my last two years of college and then did some to supplement my income when I had my comic book stores. Did a good bit of concert security at venues around NY/ LI in the late 80s, not so much in the 90s. Was my own bouncer when I opened my first bar and couldn't afford much help. Thankfully that only was a few weeks.
No further comment needed. That says it all.

DougJ

Post by DougJ »

FloridaPhil wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:00 pm
]No further comment needed. That says it all.
Actually, it merits further comment . . . it explains Ryan- combative, dismissive attitude. :roll:

Next time you are in Vegas, let us know, we can meet up at the M. Every single thing you have to say about Dancer is clear, seeing him go to the players booth for his free M trinkets, or wait around for his REAL NAME to be called at M drawings.

My take: Pot meet Kettle.

Edited by Moderator to remove personal information

onemoretry
Video Poker Master

Post by onemoretry »

DougJ wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:23 pm
Next time you are in Vegas, let us know, we can meet up at the M.
What games do you play at the M?

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

This topic looks like a good one to discuss the benefits of single coin betting for retirees. Future posts on the subject will be moved here.