for all you voodoo systems out there!

The lighter side... playing for entertainment, less concerned about "the math."
Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Re: for all you voodoo systems out there!

Post by Tedlark »

So steve, you are saying that you will not play on a machine that shows as recently having a big hit on it?

stevel96a1
Video Poker Master

Post by stevel96a1 »

math says does not matter, gut says no

however if its a fpdw in atlantic city sure i would regardless id hammer away and earn my 10$ instead of most stuck at 99.69 losing 2/3 of the time only 1/3 of the time you will be lucky see a return since game is so violent or viotile

Carcounter
Video Poker Master

Post by Carcounter »

Steve, I too would play fpdw in AC if it were available. Can't believe they once had it for dollars in LV years ago. sounds like you play Super Double Bonus at Borgata. I'm usually there on friday afternoons banging away.

stevel96a1
Video Poker Master

Post by stevel96a1 »

I actually given up on negative vp games id love a fpdw game tho. I moved my gamblings to blackjack Ken and Olaf claim i can double my mini bank more times than not and so far its producing positive results

Its a kitchen table arena -99.54 vs +0.56 to 0.90

We shall see who the victor is

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

Where are you planning on playing BJ?
Atlantic City?
If you are planning on using TKO, you might want to find a pamphlet titled The Color of Blackjack.
It fine tunes a betting system superior to Olafs work.

stevel96a1
Video Poker Master

Post by stevel96a1 »

I plan on sands pa . Sugar house philly . valley forge pretty much all the old stomping grounds of ZK i have cvcx so i can use a weaker spread and wong in/out agressive will be alot better than ac crummy rules