I will do my part, from this moment on

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

I will do my part, from this moment on

Post by DaBurglar »

It is 6:44 pm EST  on a Monday.I just finished posting about some latest Political, Trumpian bologna, and how the entire system, society and even the world is saturated by a "Spirit" of intransigence, of unreasonableness, of hostility and even HATRED.   You cannot deny this.....it's just each person uses this situation to give legitimacy and to air out his or her innermost hostility (because, "hey, if everyone else is doing it.....")     The situation, indeed society and the world is becoming toxic like never before and you can feel it in the air......it is extremely unpleasant.Everyone has someone to blame for this being the way it is, and of course, we all know who shares a HUGE portion of the responsibility for this being the case.....whether you like him or not, agree with him or not, this is how he WANTS things to be while he is in office.    Whatever......I am now done, finished, finito voicing my discontent and disagreement with what is going on in the USA and in the World.    Unless someone directly engages me or asks me about some topic in the news or in the world scene, I will not post commentary and opinions.   The truth is I really detract from my ultimate belief and faith, which really is in Almighty God and his Son Jesus Christ.   I just personally dislike all forms of intolerance, hatred and hypocrisy.    But the fact is, the ONLY person who can solve (who WILL solve) the world's problems is God, through his chosen one, his Son The King.   I truly believe this......as such I really do have affection for all here (yes ALL) in that I want all to attain a relationship and life through Christ.    Forgive me for being upset by what I perceive as wrongfulness and injustice in the world.I'll stick to general VP topics, food, resort topics, travel and anything else that happens to come thru my scope........

Eduardo
Video Poker Master

Post by Eduardo »

I give it three weeks. But here's to hoping!

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Eduardo - If anything comes through a person's Scope don't you think they'd be better off with something stronger, like Listerine?

OTABILL
Video Poker Master

Post by OTABILL »

It is 6:44 pm EST  on a Monday.scope........

EST? Thought you were on Daylight Savings Time.

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

Eduardo - If anything comes through a person's Scope don't you think they'd be better off with something stronger, like Listerine?

Oh..... ahahaha. Mouthwash..... I forgot Scope was indeed a brand of mouthwash popular in the late 70s and early 80s.   My marketing recall seems to remember Scope directly challenged Listerine and its position by impugning Listerine's tendency to give "medicine breath" to its customers, while Scope offered a more nuanced aroma upon a customer's breath of minty candy.

I miss the marketing of those last decades (70s, 80s and early 90s) of "Mad Men", before the internet changed all...

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

Deja Vu, all over again.