Let's Go Somewhere Different, and hopefully enjoy...

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
billryan
Video Poker Master

Re: Let's Go Somewhere Different, and hopefully enjoy...

Post by billryan »

No love for the Adventures of Superman? I'd think every red blooded American boy would have that pretty high on their list.

advantage playe
Video Poker Master

Post by advantage playe »

hey billryan ,v good observation!! I am surprised Colombo didn't notice that about the p ocean.this far and no further,I must try that with my drinking.may help with moderation,thanks !!

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Ah yes Superman...my favorite episode is when Superman squashed the lump of coal in his hand and turned into a diamond. Of course I had to try is for myself in dad’s vise. lOL.

advantage playe
Video Poker Master

yes they were somehow v addicting.i seen every one at least 10 times.favorites were when professer peperwinkle invented positive kryptonite pills that gave lois and jimmy superman powers!!also when he was able to make gold. only it took more expensive platinum to do it !!

advantage playe
Video Poker Master

how about the one when superman was trapped in a deep hole in the ground.the villan was raining kryptonite down and killing s man.jimmy Olsen with his feet on one wall and hands on the other wall was able to walk up the wall!!I am still working oh the physics of that one !!